Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 5,104 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6,532 reviews
on April 22, 2015
This is a cute show. The format of the show is similar to 'Super Why' on PBS, but with an art theme. The main character is Arty, a cute little green alien with a big imagination. Arty is usually faced with a problem during the show, and he has to find creative ways of solving a problem, and often incorporates an art project of some kind. In addition to introducing kids to different art techniques and famous artists, the show also teaches creative thinking, problem solving, and social skills. The show also teaches that art doesn't have to be 'perfect' and that it's okay for your art to be different and unique. I like that the show stresses the importance of the creative process, not just the outcome.

Each episode also has a real life art segment with real kids putting together an arts and craft project. Most of the projects are simple and fun using supplies easy to find. I have 2 girls, ages 6 and 8, and we love watching the show together. We often watch an episode and then turn the TV off to work on one of the craft projects. I also have noticed my kids spending more time drawing and being creative on their own, and it's nice to see them so inspired.
on June 8, 2015
Great show.my 5 year old loves it . highly recommended
review image
on October 2, 2016
Art, artists, and creative uses for everyday items are featured in this cartoon. Each creative art area has its own planet to visit. For example, there is a planet for paper crafts. The teacher on the planet is eager to help the characters make collages. Very different and interesting. My two year-old grandson binge-watched three episodes. They held his interest without a problem. Later in the day we made a leaf wreath together, and I am fairly certain learning about a variety of art techniques transferred to his interest in our project. He stuck with it and was very proud of it when it was completed.
on September 22, 2016
This is an absolutely wonderful show!! My 8 year old grandson and I watch it together and get all kinds of ideas for art projects and have started doing "Arty's art", as he calls it. It's so, so nice to see a show that encourages kids to do other things besides play video games!! Thank you for creating a show that teaches kids to express their own creativity, creating inner peace and happiness!! Keep up the great work for kids Amazon and please continue to renew more seasons of this amazing and wholesome show. Much gratitude and appreciation!!!!
Kellie & Gabriel
on May 23, 2016
When are we getting a new season!? Our 4 year old toddler loves Creative Galaxy; He likes to call it, "The Art Galaxy". We love how creative he gets after each episode. Needless to say we are now even doing food art because he says, "There is art in everything!" As art lovers we love how engaging this show is. Our son doesn't just watch it, he wants to do the things he sees, and he is able to make those things as well as create his own based on what he has seen on Creative Galaxy. We are in our 4th round of watching the whole season, and it does not get old; Certainly, not for him. Now we need more!
on November 23, 2016
We love this show, and so does our 5 year old....2 summers ago, we discovered this show and she put my crafting supplies to so much use. We have so many "POP UP BOOKS"! Every episode is a gem with 2 creative ideas. Now the show did lead to occasional tears when we, the parents, did not have the energy to go out and buy all the crafting supplies at the drop of the hat...But not enough to take a rating star away..when we talked to her about patience and purchased the products in due time, the finished projects led to so much joy. As she got older, she was able to do several projects on her own. Now there is a 2nd season. Yay!
on September 7, 2016
A blue box arrived at my house, my favorite color too. I had to check it was it was about. I played an episode for my kids. It was cute, and had a segment of real kids crafting. I turned it off and we left the house. I didn't think much of it after that. Until we were driving and I looked at my daughter in the back seat. She had scissors, white glue, paper and a photo of herself, and was crafting on the back of the car. Obviously, this show struck a creative chord with her. After admiring her picture, I told her scissors and glue don't belong in the car. The next day we made an idea box with all kinds of different things we found around the house to make art with. I think this is a really cute show. Be prepared for it to inspire your little artist!
review image
on September 23, 2016
My kids love it. My 3 soon to be 4 year old boy loves the show. My 7year old says it's a baby show how ever he I always entrigued by what craft they are demonstrating. By the end of the show they both want to do art projects which I love and we have made so maNY fun and "Creative" things thanks Creative Galaxy you are not building Potatoes and you really get my children thinking and using there imagination with art!
on April 25, 2016
My daughter ❤️LOVES❤️ this show!! It's a fictionally-based cartoon about a young alien, Arty, who lives in the "Creative Galaxy" with his parents and sister, Baby Georgia. In each episode, he travels in his spaceship with his adorable sidekick, Epiphany and sometimes his friends, Annie, JuJu and Jackson. Together they go on fun, engaging adventures to solve problems and fix things with art!! At the end of each episode, they have children creating EXACTLY what was shown!! These 1/2 hour episodes are chock full of creative ideas for little ones!! 😆❤️ And after they are finished watching, you can get creative with YOUR little one, using the ideas from the show!!!
on September 6, 2015
Baby mostly likes singing types of videos when we watch a little TV. This is the only real show she enjoys and actually pays attention to that is not just singing. Although there are some songs here and there, it's focus is on art and craft projects. She doesn't mind at all and has a huge smile on her face when Artie comes on and says, "Hi Artists!" Also a big smile when he draws his spaceship "an oval line here, lines for seat belts, Epiphany do your stuff!" Can't wait to try the projects when she's older. She's been a fan since 4 months old. I'm a fan because she is!