Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on June 8, 2015
Great show.my 5 year old loves it . highly recommended
review image
0Comment| 69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 22, 2016
This is an absolutely wonderful show!! My 8 year old grandson and I watch it together and get all kinds of ideas for art projects and have started doing "Arty's art", as he calls it. It's so, so nice to see a show that encourages kids to do other things besides play video games!! Thank you for creating a show that teaches kids to express their own creativity, creating inner peace and happiness!! Keep up the great work for kids Amazon and please continue to renew more seasons of this amazing and wholesome show. Much gratitude and appreciation!!!!
Kellie & Gabriel
on November 23, 2016
We love this show, and so does our 5 year old....2 summers ago, we discovered this show and she put my crafting supplies to so much use. We have so many "POP UP BOOKS"! Every episode is a gem with 2 creative ideas. Now the show did lead to occasional tears when we, the parents, did not have the energy to go out and buy all the crafting supplies at the drop of the hat...But not enough to take a rating star away..when we talked to her about patience and purchased the products in due time, the finished projects led to so much joy. As she got older, she was able to do several projects on her own. Now there is a 2nd season. Yay!
on September 6, 2015
Baby mostly likes singing types of videos when we watch a little TV. This is the only real show she enjoys and actually pays attention to that is not just singing. Although there are some songs here and there, it's focus is on art and craft projects. She doesn't mind at all and has a huge smile on her face when Artie comes on and says, "Hi Artists!" Also a big smile when he draws his spaceship "an oval line here, lines for seat belts, Epiphany do your stuff!" Can't wait to try the projects when she's older. She's been a fan since 4 months old. I'm a fan because she is!
on November 2, 2015
This is my son's favorite show! Here is why I love it too:

1) It's extremely educational in a non-condescending way. The program showcases actual artistic techniques and movements (pointillism, Dadaism) as well as masterworks by historically significant artists (Van Gogh, Picasso).

2) The show features live-action segments where kids do projects that you can recreate at home with your own child. We have done a few; they are extremely easy, cost little to no money, and are a ton of fun for both child and parent!

3) There is an overarching theme that "there are no mistakes in art." I find that this helps encourage kids to take more chances and not be so intimidated to do art projects.

4) The main characters are good to one another. I find this missing in most children's programming, but those produced by Angela Santomero (e.g. Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood) seem to make this a priority. Arty's (the main character) family is loving and spends time together, and he and his friends all try to help one another. In this way, it reinforces empathy, kindness, and other similar values.

5) It is extremely colorful and cute, and it moves at a good pace. So much children's programming is far too fast, but Creative Galaxy manages to incorporate dialogue and music without rushing.

6) For parents, it is fun to hear the voices of the characters - these include Brooke Shields, Jason Priestley, and Cloris Leachman.

Overall, this is a 5-star show, which I hope runs for many more seasons. Way to go Amazon for offering this exceptional children's programming!

On a side note, my son loves this show so much that he wanted to be Arty for Halloween. There were no costumes to buy, so I made one for him by using techniques I saw on the show! I attached a picture for anyone who wants to do the same.
on January 17, 2016
We LOVE Creative Galaxy. Over the last year our 4 year old has watched the whole of season 1 about 5 times. We are hopeful for new episodes soon.

For the adults the show is not annoying like many children's shows. Arty's voice is a real kid which is calm & realistic as opposed to overly excited & obnoxious. We also love the segments worth real kids doing crafts. Our son often utilizes ideas & makes his own take on them.

The show, so far, is a favorite & we, the parents, can stand it going on in the background, confident that the content is appropriate & mentally engaging for our kids.

Amazon, PLEASE make a ton of episodes!
on December 3, 2015
This is a really cute show that reminds me a lot of something that would be on PBS, such as Daniel Tiger. One main issue I have with SO many kid shows is that negative behaviors (fighting, hitting, rough play, bad words, baby talk, etc. etc.) are shown! Why on earth do people think I want my kids to learn bad things from TV -- they'll get plenty of that in the real world. With this show, it's innocent, and that is what I want. Plus, it has some educational elements woven in. I can make dinner or go to the bathroom or just breathe for 15 minutes while my kid watches half of this show and I'm don't have to worry his head is being filled with back-talking characters that karate-chop every person they see.
That's the other great part of this show, it is two fifteen minute segments which makes it easy to stop it after the first segement if you choose and have a shorter show. This way I can let my kid watch "2 shows" per day when I need to - he's happy and so I am!
on October 7, 2015
My 3 year old loves this show so much!! Her teachers brag on her art skills and it is so thanks to this show. I bought her a large Jackson Pollock print for her room when I learned that "action painting" is something she loves. Please make more episodes lol
on April 25, 2016
My daughter ❤️LOVES❤️ this show!! It's a fictionally-based cartoon about a young alien, Arty, who lives in the "Creative Galaxy" with his parents and sister, Baby Georgia. In each episode, he travels in his spaceship with his adorable sidekick, Epiphany and sometimes his friends, Annie, JuJu and Jackson. Together they go on fun, engaging adventures to solve problems and fix things with art!! At the end of each episode, they have children creating EXACTLY what was shown!! These 1/2 hour episodes are chock full of creative ideas for little ones!! 😆❤️ And after they are finished watching, you can get creative with YOUR little one, using the ideas from the show!!!
on July 23, 2015
My two kids (6 and 4) really like this show. Artie, who looks like an alien, is basically a young elementary school aged child who enjoys arts and crafts. To solve "problems" with his creations, he rides with his friend in a spaceship to a special creative planet. The premise works well, and the process of making art really is dynamic and engaging.

The stories also often include the kinds of morals that are standard in kids shows these days: it's okay when things don't go perfectly; it's important to be a good friend, etc. Sometimes there is discussion of famous artists, which feels like it is there to convince parents of the educational value of the show and is sort of funny.

There are a number of live action (not animated) snippets with real kids doing real art projects. My kids especially enjoy watching this. We occasionally do the projects, but even just watching other kids do a project seems to entertain.