Creative Grids Stripology Slotted Quilting Ruler Template CGRGE1
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Creative Grids Stripology Quilting Ruler makes cutting a no brainer.
- Cut full width fabric and fat quarters into the most popular precuts on the market,1 1/2 and 2 1/2 inch strips; 5 and 10 inch squares.
- If you need to cut in 1/4 inch increments, just follow the chart included in the instructions and use the 1/4 inch line on the ruler.
- Exclusive gripper holds the fabric in place while cutting, eliminating miss cuts
- Comes with fully illustrated step by step instructions or scan the QR Code printed on the template to view a video demonstration
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Reduce your rotary cutting time by up to 75 percent with the Stripology ruler. Cut full width fabric and fat quarters into the most popular pre-cuts on the market – 1-1/2 and 2-1/2 inch strips; 5 and 10 inch squares. This ruler makes cutting a no-brainer! Need to cut in 1/4 inch increments? No problem – just follow the chart included in the instructions and use the 1/4 inch line on the ruler.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There is a June Tailor Shape Cut ruler available larger than the 12 by 12 inch ruler. The larger Shape Cut ruler measures 20 by 23, but has the cut lines that measure at 2and 1/2 inches. Which limits the width of strips you can cut with this ruler. The Stripology has way more bells and whistles with the ability to cut many more sizes than this larger June Tailor Shape Cut ruler. So I do not agree with the other reviewers who infer that the shape cut rulers are "same thing" as the Stripology ruler.