|Item model number||51MF0415AA002|
|Item Weight||6.93 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10.6 x 10.2 x 9.1 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||10.6 x 10.16 x 9.12 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year PC Peripheral Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Creative Inspire T3300 51MF0415AA002 25 Watt 2.1 Speaker System
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High Quality, Durable, 2.1CH,SUBWOOFER
- Durable Design
- Energy Star Certified
- Creative DSE (Dual Slot Enclosure) incorporates a truly functional, conventional port tube within a tight enclosure. This greatly improves frequency distribution of the whole system, delivering louder playback with more mid bass
- Creative improved IFP (Image Focusing Plate) features a flare surrounding the satellites to improve sonic directivity and imaging, resulting in a wider acoustic sweet spot and giving music more focus while preserving tonal accuracy
- Largest-in-class down firing ported subwoofer with bass level adjust
- Integrated wired remote control with Power ON/OF and volume control for convenience
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Cyber Acoustics CA-3602FFP 2.1 Speaker Sound System with Subwoofer and Control Pod - Great for Music, Movies, Multimedia PCs, Macs, Laptops and Gaming Systems
Logitech Z333 2.1 Speakers – Easy-access Volume Control, Headphone Jack – PC, Mobile Device, TV, DVD/Blueray Player, and Game Console Compatible
Logitech Z313 Speaker System
Creative A250 2.1 Multimedia Speaker System
Logitech Z623 400 Watt Home Speaker System, 2.1 Speaker System
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Creative Labs, Inc.||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Creative Labs, Inc.||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||10.6 x 10.16 x 9.12 in||12 x 11.5 x 9.5 in||13.78 x 9.25 x 8.54 in||13 x 6.5 x 9.25 in||12.4 x 7.96 x 8.28 in||17.31 x 11.87 x 12.25 in|
|Item Weight||6.93 lbs||9 lbs||9.8 lbs||7.1 lbs||5.94 lbs||18.35 lbs|
Introducing the loudest Inspire yet, with innovations that bring unsurpassed performance, the Creative Inspire T3300 delivers awe inspiring bass and amazingly accurate full spectrum audio that is simply best-in-class. For a start, the speaker system comes with the largest-in-class down firing ported subwoofer with bass level adjust! Next, we've fully enhanced the audio spectrum of the satellites by incorporating Creative’s DSE (Dual Slot Enclosure) -- a design feature which makes a conventional port tube implementation in tight enclosures possible. When used with Creative’s IFP (Image Focusing Plate) -- a feature that improves sonic directivity and imaging to listening areas -- what you get is music that is louder, more focused, and with increased mid bass, while retaining tonal accuracy.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: It's been about 8 months since I have bought these little gems and I am still amazed at how balanced and open the sound is. The subwoofer also seems to throw a bit more bass since the beginning due to more use. I have also found that raising the sub a few inches from the ground by using books or whatever affects the bass response. When the sub was sitting directly on the carpeted floor, I would hear the most bass when standing right beside a wall and less bass in the middle of the room. Raising the sub disperses the bass more evenly in the room, especially when sitting in the middle of the room.
Things I like about them are.
1. Great sound, outstanding range, presence and clarity plus! The Audio for those using them for watching movies is crisp and detailed, making them versatile enough for someone using a computer as their source of entertainment.
2. The size on the desktop is non-obtrusive taking up less room than the T12's.
3. All of the cables come pre-wired so installation is simple as it gets.
4. The size of the Sub. is 9 inches long X 6 inches wide X 7 inches tall, and fits easily under the messy wired filled foot area of my desk.
5. Other than great GP desktop speakers these would be ideal for a bedroom Apt, or dorm, meaning they will get loud as most as people would like in those environments, and with a little tweaking of the EQ will produce a high quality sound that will compare well to a nice Book Shelf Stereo System.
Things that could be better.
1. There is no headset out on the desktop volume control.
2. The wires that come with this set are just ok and the plug that goes into the computer needed a little WD-40 to get rid of contact static ( I would like to be able to add my own wires).
3. Bass is Good and would do a good job for all genres but are not window breakers and earth shakers.4. Though they get loud do not turn the knob on the Sub over 80% maybe 90% or so since the bass starts to fall apart at high levels.
My thoughts on how to improve this set of fine speakers.
I would like to see Creative follow these with a 3 way desktop speaker and a little more powerful sub. I believe with those minor improvements The Creative Inspire line could take the place of some home stereos costing allot more money.
So if you have a decent EQ on your system adjust to personal liking and I think most people will be impressed with these speakers.
Over all at the current price of $49.99 these are an outstanding buy that for my tastes are a step up from the Creative Inspire T12 desktop speaks if you don't mind a 2.1. So if you do not want to spend a $100 or more these might be one of the best options out there.
I would recommend these to anyone out there, and though the Bass isn't going to rattle the windows and shake the walls it is a very good balanced speaker 2.1 set with good transparency and definition for a PC and at an outstanding price. If anyone I knew was looking for new speakers for their desktop, I would not hesitate to tell anyone including my family and friends to buy these.
Update 2/5/13: The sound just keeps getting better with these great speakers. Articulation in both vocals and acoustic instrumentation is Outstanding. I'm very happy with this purchase.
Note that stereo cable to satellite speakers may be too short when there is too long a run from sub-woofer - volume control is on speaker cord and can end up behind your desk or other furniture if you use an extension cable - best set volume once about 3/4, and use the computer's volume control afterwards. The only negative is that, as with most sub-woofers, the unit aims at the floor - pick up the sub-woofer by the edges! If you place your fingers underneath you could put a hole through it. Similar careful treatment of satellite speakers is important - they look cool, no doubt, but no protection over drivers - not suitable around children or pets (cats!).
Most recent customer reviews
Screen.. I’m mad because I’m trying to get the same
For my daughter and grandson!!Read more
-Quick, easy plug-in-play installation.
-Amazing value for the performance.Read more