- Minimum RAM: 128 MB
Creative Labs SB0570 PCI Sound Blaster Audigy SE Sound Card
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 7.1 surround output
- 24-bit/96kHz audio resolution
- 100dB signal to noise ratio
- EAX ADVANCED HD 3.0 support for gaming
- CMSS up-mixes stereo content to 7.1 surround
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Enjoy an audio experience that's just not possible with basic motherboard audio. Sound Blaster Audigy SE features high-quality audio that dramatically improves MP3 music listening, support for EAX ADVANCED HD 3.0 effects that make PC games come alive and multichannel 5.1 or 7.1 sound for immersive surround sound in music, movies and games. When it comes to PC Audio nothing compares to Sound Blaster!
- Dramatically improve your MP3 music listening experience with crisp, clear 24-bit ADVANCED HD audio quality.
- Bring out the best in your music with Bass Boost, Smart Volume Management, Audio Clean-Up, and more!
- Listen to your favorite MP3 music in breathtaking 7.1 surround with CMSS surround technology.
- Feel like you're actually in the game with realistic EAX ADVANCED HD 3.0 sound effects.
- Hear your enemies before they find you with 3D positional audio over multichannel speakers.
- Enjoy your blockbuster movies in surround sound with support for everything from headphones to multichannel 5.1 or 7.1 speakers.
Top Customer Reviews
1. The card was very easy to install and update. As stated in the instructions.. Install the card, then boot up. When it detects the card and wants to search for drivers.. hit cancel. Then when your desktop loads, insert the installation cd and install the software. This gets you the bonus material on the cd as well as the drivers. This includes an automated update system for driver and software updates. You can schedule it to check for (I recommend) once a month, but run it once when you first install. This automatically updates your drivers for you. Very easily done. No searching the net, no messing with anything. Just click the options you want.
2. Sound cards in general. Most computers packaged these days come with onboard (chipped directly to the motherboard) sound cards. This is a terrible idea. The onboard sound card
a. is using your system resources and will could be causing conflicts or bottlenecks that lessen gaming and other intensive cpu usage and
b. not a real sound card and therefore generally a real pain (usually impossible) to upgrade the drivers on.
I am a gamer from ancient history of computer gaming and can tell you this.. sound card drivers not being updated are the cause of just as many, if not more problems crashing other programs than anything else on your computer save the video drivers.
Finally.. as for the sound. The digital 7.1 is awesome. I really notice a difference and have enjoyed the performance of this card very much.
1) I received it very quickly in the mail with no dents and in great condition.
2) I installed it (PS- I have my CompTIA A+ Hardware Installers Certification) with a great deal of ease and no issues whatsoever. Most anyone who has any knowledge of the inner workings of a PC can install this card.
3) I am pleased with Amazon's service and the product as a whole. It recreates very accurate and clean sound on my 5.1 surround system. And it does not tax the system resources in order to do what it is made to do. (Less than 2% CPU usage at best)
4) As a side note, Creative labs products usually require some sort of software upgrade after you purchase them so if you have an internet connection, go to the MFG's homepage and download the latest version of soundcard drivers. I noticed certain sounds in my gaming worked better after the latest drivers were downloaded.
5/5 on this product. Buy it if you are in need of a simple, high quality sound card. I would recommend it for gamers and music enthusiasts alike. I would not recommend it for MIDI inputs and extremely high end audio workstations as there are most likely better soundcards designed for that purpose.
if you buy it for games and movies it does a good job there, too. your speakers will have a lot to do with it, but this card does its job well, delivering the sound where its supposed to go and at the level you want. i downloaded the drivers straight from the Creative website. no bloatware included, just the driver and Creative Audio Console, which features the most basic and essential controls. its all the casual home user really needs. if you want or need more, use the disc. i opted not to, and i'm glad.
if you play games you should know EAX and 3D Surround, etc...will not work with most if not all games with Vista. MS removed a feature from Vista which enabled this, so you will need a program called ALchemy to do it. strangely, its not a free program, as Creative is selling it at $10 a pop. i guess if you have Vista sound for games isn't part of the deal. but even still, the card is well worth it. and if you need those effects for games thats worth it, too. also, a program called "Open AL" is available for free that will allow EAX to work in games as it does on your computer, although not adjustable in game.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Couldn't get it to work. Computer would not recognize that it was installed.Published 3 months ago by Lee Brown
Good all around sound card, Audigy is not good for gaming though...Published 8 months ago by Lionwes
I have been using this card for years. Recently bought another back-up computer with XP so I will NEVER have to experience Windows 8 or 10, and am going to get another one of... Read morePublished 9 months ago by Anonymous
Great item, after 10+ years it's just now starting to give out after a good deal of abuse.Published 10 months ago by Tristan M.
My music sounds super after installing this Sound Blaster on my PC.Published 13 months ago by Annie
I needed this card to run in my Dell PowerEdge 2800 that I converted to a CAD system. All I wanted was to be able to hear the error beeps if I made a mistake. Read morePublished 17 months ago by Roger Levesque