- Paperback: 126 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (September 3, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1466262079
- ISBN-13: 978-1466262072
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.3 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #13,241,674 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Creative Model for the Solopreneur: Making The Creative Process Work For You Paperback – September 3, 2011
|New from||Used from|
About the Author
Dannye Williamsen, co-author of the ground-breaking audio book, IT’S YOUR MOVE! Transform Your Dreams from Wishful Thinking to Reality, is insightful and innovative in her approach to life, and her writing is designed to share that experience with you. Her business background in management ranges from land investment to commodity trading to her own entrepreneurial ventures. Twenty-five years ago she discovered the metaphysical approach to spirituality, and her life began to change.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|