- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; Pap/Com edition (April 27, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415972825
- ISBN-13: 978-0415972826
- Product Dimensions: 7.1 x 0.3 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,007,512 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Creative Music Making Pap/Com Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Find Rare and Collectible Books
Discover rare, signed and first edition books on AbeBooks, an Amazon Company. Learn More on AbeBooks.com.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"William L. Cahn offers ideas for encouraging creative development through free improvisation."
About the Author
William Cahn is an internationally known performer and teacher. He is a founding member of the percussion-based improvisation group NEXUS, which has performed throughout the world. He wrote and performed on the CD, The Story of Percussion in the Orchestra, with narration by Bill Moyers. He lives in Rochester, NY
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?