- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (April 27, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415972825
- ISBN-13: 978-0415972826
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.5 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,536,475 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Creative Music Making 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Order now and we'll deliver when available.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"William L. Cahn offers ideas for encouraging creative development through free improvisation."
About the Author
William Cahn is an internationally known performer and teacher. He is a founding member of the percussion-based improvisation group NEXUS, which has performed throughout the world. He wrote and performed on the CD, The Story of Percussion in the Orchestra, with narration by Bill Moyers. He lives in Rochester, NY