- Series: Oxford Paperback Reference
- Paperback: 96 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; Revised edition (June 28, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0195306201
- ISBN-13: 978-0195306200
- Product Dimensions: 8.1 x 0.2 x 5.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,086,809 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Creative Problem-Solving in Ethics (Oxford Paperback Reference) Revised Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"Anyone who has struggled with ethical dilemmaswill appreciate this brilliant little handbook by Weston, known in the field for his ingenuity in teaching ethics. This optimistic book, used alone or as a companion to any text on ethics, will undoubtedly facilitate the discovery of refreshing, insightful ways of coping with baffling conflicts of value. Highly recommended."--S.A. Mason, Choice
About the Author
Anthony Weston is at Elon University.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?