Lyft BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 12, 2015
I wear a size 11 and this shoe fit perfectly. Looked great with almost any pair of pants I put on, sweats excluded. The problem? The back heel of the shoe literally digs at the back of your foot relentlessly. Only you aren't likely to this until you start taking long strides when you're out and about.

The first time I put these on, it was EXTREMELY uncomfortable, but being that I was already out I decided to roll with it and not run back and change. After all, I DID noticed the discomfort gradually lessening as time went by so who could blame me for giving these another chance a week later, right? Big mistake. I was out for a walk this time, not in my car, and not only did the chaffing continue to ramp up as time went on but, when I got to my destination I noticed inch wide blood stain on the back of my sock.

Yeah, to conclude this: Learn from my mistake. I ignored the negative reviews regarding the chafing and in turn paid the price for it. All I can offer now is my input after taking the gamble. If you're reading this --- Do yourself the favor and save yourself the extra cash. Your feet will thank you for it.
on December 26, 2016
Cant beat the price for these shoes. I use them for casual and dress. I will def buy a few more pairs in different colors.
on December 3, 2015
For the price you pay, these shoes are GREAT!!

I saw all the negative reviews saying that it scratches the back of your foot and causes blisters etc.

So in anticipation of that I simply bought a size 11 instead of a 10.5(my naormal size).

I havent had any problems. No heel scratching or anything. Very comfortable and good looking. 10/10
on February 6, 2016
I gave up on these after a while. They look amazing, but holy cow are they unsupportive and uncomfortable. Nowadays, I only wear these if I know I won't be walking around a lot and I'm wearing mostly black or grey. Otherwise, they're just a pain.
on February 24, 2015
I bought these shoes super cheap, around 20 bucks. Was excited because it was a steal. Tried them on, end is too narrow toes feel smashed in the end. Barely any padding. Hurts when you walk. The part by the ankle is very hard and if you walked all day with these you would probably get a wound.
on August 20, 2014
The inside back of the shoe rubs up against the back bone of my foot (above the heel) and caused some pretty painful blisters from the chafing. Needs some serious padding back there. Even wearing socks didn't help.
on November 16, 2014
Great look but VERY UNCOMFORTABLE before you break them in, after they're broken in they're fine but I would recommend these for a standing occasion.
on August 18, 2014
Awesome shoes, for every occasion but they come a little large, so if you ganna order a pair of this make sure to order them half size that your usually buy
on May 27, 2015
I actually regret buying these shoes. Although the size fit as expected, it is so uncomfortable to the point it hurts my feet while walking. The make is too hard and stiff.
on March 11, 2015
Well constructed
Beautiful shapes.
Although mine came with one of the laces damaged and frayed, regardless the price and value is super high.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.