Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Creative Relief Halloween: A Coloring Book for Grown-ups, Kids and Anyone in Need of Coloring Therapy (Creative Relief Coloring Books) Paperback – September 29, 2015
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You will find Candy, Jack-O-Lanterns, Skulls and bones, Bats and Cats, Haunted houses and other spooky patterns that will inspire you. What you will not find is dark art filled with gore, these pictures are suitable for children who enjoy very detailed coloring.
1. 20 Halloween pattern illustrations printed one per page on light weight, bright white paper.
2. All markers and some gel pens bleed through the paper, a page has been included in the back of the book to tear out and place under the page you are coloring to prevent damage to the next page.
3. Each illustration is made up of very intricate, detailed designs so you will want to use colored pencils, gel pens or ultra fine markers to complete this patterns.
4. The image details, outlines and lines are not printed as crisp and clear as they could be, some of the lines are a bit blurry but if you color the entire image this is not a problem, if you like to leave white areas within the designs this might not be the book for you.
5. I am adding pictures of the illustrations to help you decide if this is just the right book for you.
Received a free sample for evaluation and unbiased review.