Creative Sound Blaster Audigy SE Sound Card SB0570L4
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 7.1 surround output
- 24-bit/96kHz audio resolution
- 100dB signal to noise ratio
- EAX ADVANCED HD 3.0 support for gaming
- CMSS up-mixes stereo content to 7.1 surround
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Enjoy an audio experience that's just not possible with basic motherboard audio. Sound Blaster Audigy SE features high-quality audio that dramatically improves MP3 music listening, support for EAX ADVANCED HD 3.0 effects that make PC games come alive and multichannel 5.1 or 7.1 sound for immersive surround sound in music, movies and games. When it comes to PC Audio nothing compares to Sound Blaster! Music-Dramatically improve your MP3 music listening experience with crisp, clear 24-bit ADVANCED HD audio quality. Bring out the best in your music with Bass Boost, Smart Volume Management, Audio Clean-Up, and more! Listen to your favorite MP3 music in breathtaking 7.1 surround with CMSS surround technology.Games -Feel like you're actually in the game with realistic EAX ADVANCED HD 3.0 sound effects.Hear your enemies before they find you with 3D positional audio over multichannel speakers.Movies -Enjoy your blockbuster movies in surround sound with support for everything from headphones to multichannel 5.1 or 7.1 speakers.
Legal DisclaimerADA Discounters is an independent resale business and is not affiliated with, or authorized as a representative, service provider, or contractor of services by company referenced in this product description. All references to OEM brands, trademarks, model numbers, and/or the display of certain identifying images herein are done solely for the purposes of identification and description of the product offered for resale by ADA Discounters. All trademarks contained herein belong to their respective manufacturers.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Greatest sound quality at 30 bucks. Supports raw DTS/DD output to a decoder through SPDIF. I tried this function on Logitech Z5500 with PowerDVD 10 and KM player, and it worked very well. (Need to buy a Mono to RCA adapter and a coaxial cable)
2. Fully compatible with Windows 7 64bit.
3. Very compact. It does not affect your graphic card's fans.
The included CD does not provide drivers for Windows 7.
1. For official driver, you can download its Windows 7 driver through Creative official website. It works perfectly. Make sure you do not use the included CD if you use Windows 7.
2. For unofficial driver, I recommend Daniel K P17x support pack 2.7. It is actually better than the official driver and gives you full functions including crystalizer.
Having used the SoundBlaster Live before, I knew Creative Labs products were good. Surprisingly, this card wasn't expensive so it became my low-cost solution to getting my extra speakers online again. Installation was very easy, and I downloaded the latest drivers straight from Creative's web site before the card was delivered. Everything installed without fuss.
I reviewed all of the default settings which seem more geared toward a low-end system. I bumped it up to 24-bit and everything works great. The sound is better than my previous on-board chipset. I'm a bit particular about audio, so I do notice subtle differences between cards. This has some extra options that I consider "toys" such as EAX sound effects like you're in an auditorium, hallway, stone cavern, toilet, etc. But at least it does have them if that's your thing.
My system is a quad-core AMD Athlon II chip, 8GB of DDR3 RAM on a Gigabyte motherboard. Use of the sound card doesn't affect CPU usage hardly at all, which is good.
If you're looking for a good, budget sound card that is compatible with Windows 7 64-bit, you will very likely be happy with this.
All that said, this sound card works quite well as I expect from Creative.