- Brand Name: Creative
- Model Number: 70PF2550001H1
- Digital Storage Capacity: 4 GB
- Color: Black/White
- Battery Average Life: 20 Hours
Creative ZEN Style M300 4 GB MP3 and Video Player with Bluetooth and FM Radio Playback (Black/White)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 1.45-inch TFT LCD display
- 4 GB internal memory with additional 32 GB available through microSD card slot
- Up to 20 hours of battery life
- Bluetooth 2.1 wireless connectivity for headphones or speaker use
- FM radio with 32 preset stations
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Don't let the compact appearance of the Creative ZEN Style M300 MP3 player fool you. For a media player this tiny, you'd be amazed at the array of features it can offer for a remarkably affordable price.
Featuring a microSD card slot that lets you store up to 32GB of additional music on top of its internal contents, the ZEN Style M300 proves that there is such a thing as affordable large-capacity MP3 players. This player also comes with Bluetooth wireless connectivity, so you can easily connect to compatible stereo Bluetooth headphones and speakers such as the Creative WP-300 and Creative D80, and enjoy high-quality wireless music playback.
That's not all though, as this stylish MP3 player features responsive touch keys around its display border for easy navigation of functions like play, pause, skip and album/track selections. Designed for mobile lifestyles, it also has an integrated FM radio to broadcast all the latest hits when you're on the move.
The Creative ZEN Style M300 MP3 Player
Connect Wirelessly to Headphones and Speakers
Why let wires limit your music enjoyment? Stream music wirelessly to any compatible stereo Bluetooth-enabled device and enjoy music anywhere. Pair the ZEN Style M300 with Creative's wireless speakers, such as the ZiiSound D5 and Creative D80, or Creative WP-300 headphones, for excellent audio quality.
Navigate the features of the player easily with intuitive touch keys located around the 1.45" TFT display screen.
Expandable microSD Slot
Enjoy more music and photos with a microSD card slot that lets you add up to 32GB of high-quality songs in addition to the ZEN Style M300's built-in memory.
Stylish, Lightweight and Portable
Handy and fashionable, carry the ZEN Style M300 around with ease and enjoy non-stop entertainment while looking like a trendsetter.
Built-In FM Radio
Stay in touch with everyday news and get traffic updates with the integrated FM radio. Take your pick from 32 customizable station presets.
Connect the ZEN Style M300 to your PC or laptop to add or remove files from your player easily. It's that simple.
Multiple Audio Formats Supported
Multiple audio formats such as MP3, WMA, Audible Format 4 and AAX are supported, so that you can listen to more music without the hassles of file conversion.
Record and Play with a Built-In Microphone
Create voice memos wherever you are - at an important meeting or in a lecture theater. Play the clips back at your convenience anywhere you want.
What's in the Box
Creative ZEN Style M300 Player, Quick Start leaflet, earphones, USB cable.
Top Customer Reviews
The main selling feature of this player is of course Bluetooth streaming. Pairing the player to my bluetooth headphones and car stereo (you need to key in your 4-digit code) were relatively simple (it takes seconds) and the audio quality is excellent. This is my first Bluetooth-compatible player, and i am surprised by how much i like this wireless thing. Not having to worry about wires dangling around your dashboard is awesome. Also, the ability to automatically connect back to the last paired device when turned on again is a thoughtful feature. One feature i miss on this player that was on the older zen players is the option to create playlists on the go. But if you do use windows media player or winamp to organize your song library, you can also easily sync your playlist to this player. What I really like most about this player is the ability to drag and drop files - even on a mac. It just appears as an external harddisk and you just drop your songs or photos in it - no proprietary software required.
As far as i am concerned, i am happy with my purchase of the M300. It performed well as a music player and the bluetooth function is really useful if you have other bluetooth enabled devices. And for this, i would say that the M300 is of great value for something so small yet feature-rich.Read more ›
1. Download the latest firmware from Creative's support webpage. What I got was probably the middle batch at 1.00.09. The latest firmware is 1.00.16 and relatively easy to update.
2. Don't press the so-called "buttons" with brute force. Just make sure your finger taps the markings gently and you'll be fine.
1. Very easy Bluetooth pairing process (enter the universal default code of 0000). It remembers your paired devices after switching off and auto connects to the last paired device (it does take between 5 and 10 seconds to reconnect and start streaming your music via BT)
2. Commands (play/pause/track selection/volume) don't lag via Bluetooth and overall, the player works perfectly with my car speaker and headphones
3. Drag-and-drop songs into the "Music" folder. I hate itunes style syncing so this is really really useful.
4. Good battery life for my commutes and long/medium haul flights
5. Mac support (officially it only supports Windows but I could drag-and-drop songs from my Macbook Air into the player, as well as from my Windows PC of course)
6. Simple, easy-to-use interface even without needing the manual
7. FM Radio but only with a wired headphones connection
8. Value for money
1. Short USB cable (ok to charge via your PC's USB but not too practical from a wall socket)
2. Average quality included earphones but I guess nobody really uses stock earphones anyway so this might not bother you that much
3. Mediocre video but on such a tiny screen nothing's going to look good. Probably the screen's only meant for album art (there's a video included with a presentation of some Creative products but it's so tiny.. why do they even include it??).
4.Read more ›
Another feature is that you can change the color of the text, red/yellow/white. I initially set it to white but during play back the screen shows music art and then the title/artist over the album art. I could not see most of the text due to the white text so I changed it. The menu changes color but the color during playback is still white. So I really don't get the purpose of changing the font color. The red is too dark to see against the black menu background, and the yellow and white are so similar that it really doesn't show any real benefit.
I'm hoping the next firmware revision will resolve most the issues. So if you are on the fence about purchasing this unit, don't set your expectations too high.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
works perfectly, only issue is the audio for headphone are not that high when you are using the bluetooth. it is a known issue with device. Read morePublished 5 months ago by issic guerra
Kept shutting off and stopped working completely one day.Published 10 months ago by James Edward Anderson
This is the best little MP3 player. It is so portable, has great sound & options. Love that you can add an SD card to have tons of tunes to listen to.Published 10 months ago by Arizona
It has been a long time since I bought this. Still doing great. Perfectly able. Great sound quality. Very practical interface, extremely compact. Read morePublished 12 months ago by orhan pehlivan