Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Creative Therapy Colouring Book (creative Colouring For Grown-ups) Hardcover – September 4, 2014
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. 124 pages to color on 62 pages with illustrations printed front and back of each page. Printed on heavy weight paper, bright white paper that has most of the backgrounds colored.
2. 61 amazing, artistic Illustrations to color, with the backgrounds already colored.
3. 32 Illustrations simply detailed for you to complete with your own doodling.
4. Gel pens and colored pencils work well with this book, I tested Fiskars Gel Pens and Irma Gel Pens and neither leaked through the pages.
5. I tested markers and Bic Mark-it, Sharpie, and Pentel, leaked through the page enough to ruin the picture on the backside of the page I tested. Staedtler Fine liners leaker through the least with only a couple dots of black actually going through the page so I am going to color a picture with these. The Staedtler Fibre tips some colors did leak through especially the very dark colors blue, green, black and other colors did not leak through at all.
6. This is a beautiful book, the cover is thick heavy weight cardboard, the book is 11 ¾ inches by 8 ¼ inches and it is ¾ of an inch thick.
7. The background colors make this book special, some are solid, some are not solid giving the background a rustic look, some are made up of multiple colors, a couple have lines in the back ground color my least favorite.
8. The coloring pages are very detailed, the doodling pages simply detailed so you can add your own doodles and create your own unique illustrations .
UPDATE;After looking at the pictures shown in the open book which are the first pages in the book I realized that there are no pictures of the doodling pages for you see examples and with so many pictures in the book I decided to add some of my favorite coloring pages for you to see. The last four are from the doodling section of the book.
1. Two of the pictures had a few spots in the background color that look like drops of the ink landed on the page.
I collect and color in lots of coloring books and this was not what I expected. The first 3 or 4 pages are good bit towards the end of the book there is alot of blank draw what you want pages with very little design. Cover is super nice hard and sturdy and the book itself is larger than most but filled with lots of pages with some parts already colored and the drawings are more aimed at a younger person. Don't buy if you are looking for detail or a challenge. I feel like I paid for the cover not what's inside.