Creative Labs Vado Pocket Video Camcorder (Silver) OLD MODEL (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Vado is thinner than a deck of cards and as light as a cell phone
- Never miss a moment with two hours of video capacity and one-button recording
- Comes with built-in USB cable and on-board software; easily edit and upload videos
- Large 2-inch anti-glare screen
- Shoot up to two hours continuously with rechargeable battery
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
|Item Dimensions||3.94 x 0.63 x 2.17 inches|
|Item Weight||0.19 pounds|
|Optical Sensor Technology||CMOS|
|Shipping Weight||0.25 pounds|
|Video Capture Format||h.264|
|Video Capture Resolution||640 x 480 pixels|
Compare to similar items
This item Creative Labs Vado Pocket Video Camcorder (Silver) OLD MODEL (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$4.95|
|Screen Size||2 in||2.7 in||3 in||2 in|
|Optical Sensor Technology||CMOS||—||CMOS||CMOS|
|Video Capture Resolution||640 x 480 pixels||720p||1080 x 720||720p_hd|
Creative Vado is a slim lightweight pocket video cam that makes it easy to capture and share everyday life as it happens. Recording great video is easy with features like one touch recording 2x zoom and excellent low light performance. Sharing video is easy too simply connect Vado to your PC with the flexiable USB plug and the built in software lets you save videos to your computer orpost them directly to YouTube ort Photobucket. Thinner than a deck of cards and as light as a cell phone it fits perfectly in your pocket!
From the Manufacturer
See it, Shoot it, Share it--all in an instant
Vado Pocket Video Cam Highlights
Take video everywhere you go
Free yourself from the hassle of the 'bulky camcorder bag'. Vado is thinner than a deck of cards and as light as a cell phone so it fits into your pocket or purse and never weighs you down.
Get up to 2 hours of great video at the touch of a button
You'll never miss a moment with two hours of video capacity and one-button recording that makes capturing life on video effortless. With a 2X zoom and excellent low-light performance you'll get great video quality every time you press record.
Super simple video sharing
Just connect Vados flexible USB plug to your computer and the built-in software takes over. Transfer your videos to your computer or post them directly to YouTube or Photobucket or any other video-sharing site, all at the click of a button.
Shoot two hours of video to internal memory
Catch the perfect stunt, your baby's first steps or your kid's graduation. With up to two hours of video capacity, you never need tapes, CDs, or extra memory cards.
Rechargeable for hours of fun
Large 2-inch antiglare screen
View video onscreen or show them off to friends. Keep the ones you like; delete the ones you dont.
Accessorize your Vado
Pick up a customized pouch, a spare battery or external battery charger and do even more with your Vado.
Read about our customers' top-rated camcorders on our review page: Camcorders
Top customer reviews
I did a comparison of the Vado vs. the Flip Ultra, and I'd say the Vado beats the Flip in every way, except the mic. The mic recorded lower for me on the Vado than the Flip when I tested the two of them at the same distance.
* Acceptable video quality *FOR THE PRICE* - The Vado is much more grainy and washed out than the Flip Ultra.
* Has built in USB connector - Like the Flip Ultra, it is very short but the Flip includes an extension cable
* Has Video Out - can be connected to a TV for playback, but no cables included (Flip Ultra includes the cables)
* Large LCD screen - Bigger screen than the Flip Ultra
* Saves files in AVI format - No conversion needed
* Very Small - Much smaller form factor than the Flip Ultra
* Internal Rechargable Batteries - Recharges from USB, Flip Ultra takes 2 AA batteries
* Low Video Quality - but again good for the price
* Awful Audio Quality - Seriously bad audio quality almost makes the Vado useless for fliming beyond 10' or so
So for a really inexpensive camcorder, with YouTube usable quality, this is a fairly good option. For use in any meaningful way, not so much. We will give the Vado to our son and keep the Flip Ultra for our use.
good video in low light
no software to install on computer
easy to operate
limited editing of video with software
no time/date stamp in video