Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 243 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 376 reviews
on April 13, 2017
WAS SUGGESTED TO ME, NOT WELL WRITTEN, POOR RESOUCE
on March 17, 2017
Fabulous book.
on March 16, 2017
Life changing
on March 4, 2017
Excellent condition for a used book. Still a good read.
on February 6, 2017
Very good tool for whoever wants to better themselves
on February 2, 2017
My wife thought this was great when paired with the workbook
on January 4, 2017
I have bought many of these books over the years. This year I bought 10. Friends, family did vision boards for the new year. Reminds us how important our thoughts are. I have been this book since the 80's. Is it magic? or just the natural way the universe works?
on January 4, 2017
So far, I'm about half way through this book, this is an awesome read. If you want to take charge of the course of your life, then do yourself a favor and start by reading this book. None of the material is new discovery, per se...it's putting together and reiterating ancient knowledge for the modern mind to absorb. If you've ever suspected that there's a greater meaning and purpose, and that you can tap into the All, the Universe, that powerful energy from which we originate, and into which we transform once our purpose in this life is complete, you are right. Read this book, and pass it on.
on January 3, 2017
I bought this as a gift for a friend, it was exactly what she was thinking of buying. I read this book maybe 10 or 2 years ago and it did work for me. The power of visualization and positive thinking.
on December 4, 2016
Came to me fast. Looks good!