4-Year Home AV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Creative Outlier ONE Wireless Bluetooth 4.1, IPX4 Water-Resistant Sweat-proof In-Ear Headphones with Built-in Microphone, 9.5 Hours Battery Life and Tangle-Free Cable (Black)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- WIRELESS BLUETOOTH, HIGH DEFINITION AUDIO | High definition Bluetooth 4.1 consumes low power with minimal latency. Reach new heights in your fitness with the specially tuned 6mm Neodymium drivers that keep your music pumping.
- UP TO 9.5 HOURS BATTERY LIFE | Long-lasting battery life with a short charge time of 2 to 3 hours. Charge up via the microUSB port located on the inline remote control – you can even use your portable power bank to charge it up!
- SWEAT-PROOF IPX4-CERTIFIED IN-EAR | Brave the elements, including rain and accidental splashes, and perform to your fullest without limits.
- ERGONOMIC, TANGLE-FREE CABLE | Lightweight at 15g (0.53oz) with a sleek, flat matte-black behind-the-neck cable design for a comfortable, tangle-free experience.
- AURASEAL™ SILICONE EAR TIPS | Noise-isolating, soft silicone tips block out the world and brings you outstanding deep bass, crystal clear highs, and balanced audio performance.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Creative Outlier ONE Bluetooth Wireless Sweat-proof In-ear Headphones
The Creative Outlier ONE is a pair of sleek, Bluetooth in-ear headphones that provides a wireless, tangle-free experience. It is sweat-proof so you can perform to your fullest without worrying about accidental splashes or the elements. The long-lasting battery life of 9.5 hours on a single charge means you can go that extra mile all the time.
IN-HOUSE TUNED DRIVERS, GREAT ACOUSTIC PERFORMANCE
This pair of wireless, Bluetooth 4.1 in-ear headphones is furnished with in-house tuned 6mm Neodymium drivers that deliver great audio performance. Bluetooth 4.1 technology allows seamless and clear, high definition audio streaming for the best listening experience.
Keep your music pumping and keep moving.
ERGONOMIC, TANGLE-FREE, WIRELESS EXPERIENCE
Ergonomically crafted for comfort, the Creative Outlier ONE is perfect for long hours of listening.
It is primarily designed for everyday use, weighing just 15g (0.53oz) and measuring 0.5m (1.64ft). It will feel as if it isn’t there!
BUILT-IN CONTROLS & MIC
Stay connected wherever you are! Equipped with an easy-access inline remote, you can control your music playback and take calls without reaching for your phone.
The Outlier ONE features ClearSpeech Engine technology for crisp and clear communication.
9.5 LONG-LASTING BATTERY LIFE
With a long-lasting battery life of up to 9.5 hours on a single charge, the Outlier ONE can keep you grooving all day long!
It takes only 2 to 3 hours to charge up fully – and you can even charge it via a portable power bank!
NOISE-ISOLATING, SILICONE EAR BUDS
Fitted with AuraSeal noise-isolating soft silicone tips, you can now focus on the tasks at hand as the noise of the world gets shut out.
The Outlier ONE also comes with 3 different ear bud sizes and 2 types of secure tips for the most comfortable fit.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Out of the box, they were nearly fully charged and fit easily in my ear. Within seconds I had paired them with my Tablet and was streaming music. They sound quality is good with lots of depth and bass, but they seem to be lacking a little at the high range. The earphones block out background noise well and they produce a loud volume. I have not yet worn these at the gym, but they seem very secure in my ear.
My last three pairs were all Jaybirds. In comparison, the Jaybirds all produced a better sound across the spectrum. But, after nearly 5 years with Jaybird I am done with them because they never fit perfectly and I hate their special charging system. These Creative's use the standard miniUSB that my phone and tablet each use.
My only gripe is that the cable joining the sides together is a little on the long side so it tends to jump around when you're working out, but it's hardly worth mentioning. Just tuck it in your shirt and you're good to go.
1) Battery life is definitely much better. They turn off automatically if not used for a while. This is not available in Jaybird. So I used to have to charge the Jaybird once a day. With Outlier ONE I have not charged them for days... WOW!!
2) They can be charged at any micro USB connector. Jaybird needs a special adapter that you need to carry with you every where?!?!
3) The connecting cable is thin and easier to carry around your neck than the X3 one.
4) The Jaybird foam plugs used to wear off every couple months of normal usage. Outlier ONE has plastic caps (apples and oranges here but I am just saying)
5) Very light weight and smaller in size than X3
6) THEY ARE 1/3 the price PEOPLE
The only thing Jaybird X3 has over those is a fancy looking earbuds and a luxury packaging box. (If you care)
In summary I'd recommend Outlier ONE with hard beat over ANY expensive bluetooth headphone.
Great battery life (top priority)
Price, it will not hurt the wallet.
Good bluetooth connection
I wish the button controls were a little slimmer (not a big deal though)
Sound is a little muddled on the low end, but it gives good bass.
I liked how customisable the size of the cups and wings are as I found somethign that fits perfectly for me. A major plus (and an advantage over the apple airpods) is that it has a wire which goes around your neck so you cant lose them if they fall, and when you take them off you can just drape them around your neck. It comes with an additional clip you can add to the wire so you can clip it to your clothes for additional security.
Most recent customer reviews
I have been using these for a few months now and so far, I'm super satisfied with the product.
Cons: low sound not very low. hight sounds too high... makes it hard to enjoy music.