- Series: Association of Social Anthropologists Monographs (Book 2)
- Hardcover: 320 pages
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Academic (June 15, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 184520526X
- ISBN-13: 978-1845205263
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.8 x 233.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,741,422 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Creativity and Cultural Improvisation (Association of Social Anthropologists Monographs)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
'Creativity and Cultural Improvisation' brings forward fresh views on social and cultural sites of creativity... an excellent, fresh and innovative work. Anthropological Notebook
About the Author
Elizabeth Hallam is Senior Lecturer in Social Anthropology, Department of Anthropology, and Tim Ingold is Professor, Department of Anthropology, both at University of Aberdeen.
Browse award-winning titles. See more