Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by NERD PCB for Musical Instruments Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

on January 21, 2014
Perfect little starter kit. I got it for Christmas for my 7 year old daughter she couldn't pick just one best friend so she's making both scrapbooks for her. It's a great intro to scrapbooking.
on August 2, 2013
My daughter's friend from out of state was going to be staying with us. I was looking for something fun for them to do and came across this. It was perfect! It comes with two of everything! Two little scrapbooks, two sets of stickers and ribbon, ect. I took pictures of them playing together and had two sets of pictures printed. They spent hours designing their scrapbooks. Then her friend had something to take back home with her. They loved it!
on February 23, 2012
My grandkids loved creating their scrapbooks. They are 6 and 9 and the six year olds especially spent a surprising amount of time working on their books.
on January 2, 2013
Expectations were fully met! Plus, my 8-year old Great Niece loved receiving this gift at Christmas and enjoyed the creativity.
on August 21, 2014
Nice.
on December 29, 2012
This was requested by an 8 year old as a present. She was happy to get it so I assume it is ok.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.