CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Creativity for Kids Create Your Own Pop-Up Books - Makes 2 Books - Teaches Beneficial Skills - Includes Story Ideas - For Ages 7 and Up
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MAKES 2 BOOKS: Are you ready to create your own fun, colorful, 3-D pop-up books? Just add your own unique flair and personality, and watch your stories come to life! This kit includes 2 different books that are ready for your artistic style.
- BENEFICIAL SKILLS: It's important that young children develop necessary skills early in their life. Coloring and designing cool patterns in our pop-up books will help teach children hand-to-eye coordination, planning, preparation, artistic skills, creativity, problem solving, and critical thinking.
- INCLUDES STORY STARTERS: Sometimes you need a little bit of help getting the ball rolling. This kit includes a handful of story ideas that you can develop on with your own individuality!
- ADD YOUR OWN FLAIR: Want to add your own personalized touch? You can use your own pencils, crayons, and even photographs to decorate your pop-up books. Be sure to ask for adult permission before using any photos!
- SPECIFICATIONS: Package includes (2) pop-up books, and an array of self-adhesive accessories, stickers, markers, and wiggly eyes. For ages 7 and up.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
I ordered this product for my niece because she loves writing stories.
I was totally disappointed when I opened the box because of the quality of the books.
1) The pages of the book were stuck together.
2) There were glue on the pages of the edges of the book which made the pages stick together and which made the pages of the book look very untidy.
3) The pages of the book were glued unevenly - some were higher than the other.
The product was made with a lack of care - very very poor workmanship!
1) The glue on the individual pieces of the springs and wands dried up and didn't stick - we ended up using a glue stick, which works fine.
2) We needed separate pieces of paper and scissors to add pictures to the springs. It would have been nice if they added some extra card stock for some free form drawings to add to the springs and wands. They show it in the illustration on the directions (a cut out frog on a spring,) but it's not included.
2) The ability to add the moving "wands" are only on the front page (at least on the small book - the one we made)
3) The stickers are limited and not small enough for the small book.
4) There aren't enough pop up items for every page of both books.
Overall, we made a nice book, and it was a fun project - but it was limited in it's magic. We basically made two pages of "pop-up" stuff, so it's at best a story-writing exercise with some flair of an occasional pop-up. My daughter still loved it, but I'm wondering if, for the next one, I could just buy a blank book at Michaels, and use materials around the house to make our own 3-D pages.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Perfect for my early elementary granddaughters
who are so imaginative
I bought this for my 7 year old daughter and she loved it. She spent 3 days playing with this exclusively, making her pop up books come out perfect and she was so happy when she... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Svyv
This was fun to do but I'm not much of an artist or writer. It was a task but fun!Published 4 months ago by m.hong
My 6-year old niece loved it! It was the first Christmas gift she played with =)Published 5 months ago by KATHRYN FULTON
My niece opened this on Christmas day and wrote 2 stories before she went home that evening.Published 6 months ago by JUNE
My niece and I had fun working with this book though some of the shapes don't make much sense so we added our own.Published 6 months ago by Bronwen S.