Creativity for Kids Fashion Headbands Craft Kit, Makes 10 Unique Headbands
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.27. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ULTIMATE HEADBAND SET: Create 10 awesome headbands with plenty of fun fashion decorations that are unique to you!
- COMPLETE CRAFT KIT: Everything you need is included! Kit includes a rainbow array of satin headbands, rhinestones, flowers, feathers, a butterfly, yards of ribbon and more!
- SHARE THE FUN: Fashion headbands are great to wear and share! These fashion forward headbands are a great for a play day or a small group activity
- CREATIVITY FOR KIDS: See your child embrace their creative side with a craft kit that is not only fun, but builds small motor skills, color awareness and construction concepts
- EASY CRAFT FOR KIDS: Easy enough for young hands! This craft kit is great for ages 5 - 95
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the manufacturer
Every thing you need included
10 headbands in an array of yummy rainbow colors. These soft satin bands are really comfy and stay on nicely without pinching behind the ears.
Thorough, easy-to-follow instructions with lots of design ideas.
A generous supply of color-coordinated ribbons, rhinestones, feathers and floss for gluing onto the bands.
2 Big flowers and 1 butterly, each on an elastic band that can be slipped onto the bands for interchangeable styling.
3 Additional elastics with felt “plates” for creating your own interchangeable decorative pieces that can slide on and off the headbands.
Large tube of craft glue.
I made it myself!
There’s nothing more rewarding than being able to say “I made it myself!" Girls will say so with pride when they wear their own personalized creations to school or parties. Everything you need is included, except for scissors, and with so many headbands (10!) and a generous supply of decorative elements, this kit is a great birthday or slumber party activity! Or buy the kit before the holidays and your daughter can make personalized headbands as gifts for all of her friends. Also perfect for scout groups, rainy days, play dates, craft clubs, big families!
This activity is easy enough for young hands - 4 to 6 year olds can do this with adult supervision, while 7 to 10 year olds can do this on their own once you help them get set up, (though beware! You may be inspired to make a few too!)
Stimulate and encourage creativity
It’s important to stimulate and encourage children's creativity, but sadly some kids already have the notion that they’re 'not creative'. This is a great activity that allows your child to be creative and express themselves without it being 'art'. It’s also simple enough for them to do so with very little adult supervision which encourages independence and self-confidence. The activity builds small motor skills, color awareness and construction concepts.
Allow your child to embrace their creative side and let their imagination run wild with a Creativity for Kids Fashion craft kit! With the Fashion Headbands craft kit, you can create 10 hair accessories unique to you! This ultimate headband set includes a rainbow array of satin headbands, rhinestones, flowers, feathers, a butterfly, yards of ribbon and more! This is the perfect hair accessory kit to give as a gift or for a small group activity. Everything you need is included! Make a headband to match your outfit or to trade with your friends. The fashion headband craft kit is great for ages 5 to 95.
From the Manufacturer
Create 10 awesome accessories with this ultimate headband set. Includes a rainbow array of satin headbands, rhinestones, flowers, feathers, a butterfly, yards of ribbon and more. Great for play days and small group activities.
Compare to similar items
This item Creativity for Kids Fashion Headbands Craft Kit, Makes 10 Unique Headbands
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||MAZICHANDS||Dreamy Accessories||Liberty one||Elly & Andy||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||4.25 x 9 x 12 in||4.9 x 12.6 x 1.3 in||4 x 8 x 5.5 in||12 x 14 x 1.5 in||2.95 x 7.87 x 7.87 in||12 x 9 x 4.5 in|
Top customer reviews
She got this for her birthday and it was just the right level for her to do on her own. She is still young enough to want to wear the headbands with fun stuff like bows and feathers on them, and old enough to be able to complete the crafts on her own. Plus, you have the added bonus that she really gets to show off her artwork and wear it to school to show her friends.
There are 10 headbands with the kit and lots of ribbon to make bows or to wrap around the headbands. There is also feather, flowers and jewels to add to them. Glue is included. There are enough headbands in this kit that you could easily buy this and it would make it a great birthday party activity.
I would recommend this for ages 7-9 or so.
1. the glue that comes with the kit is a joke. It would not stick to the headband, the ribbon, or even to my fingers. The instructions suggest to use tape to hold something in place while the glue dries... first, you have to fight with the glue to even hold something in place for long enough to get tape on it, and then you have to try not to unstick the ribbon (or whatever you are gluing) once you want to take the tape out. Easy solution - get out the hot-glue gun. Worked a million times better and no waiting for glue to dry (and then to re-glue everything...)
2. The decorations provided are Ok, but I wish the kit would have come with more. There are a couple feathers, some gemstones, some ribbons, and a couple satin flowers and a gigantic glittery butterfly. Those are all nice but when you have 10 headbands to make, you kind of have to limit the glitz you use for each one, which anyone with a daughter knows is not going to happen.
Overall, yes, this was something i'd recommend for anyone who knows a headband lover, but it's definitely meant for either an older girl (like 10+) with more dexterity to work with all of the smaller pieces and a hot glue gun, or you have to be ready to help the kids out.
The kit comes with everything a child needs - may need parental help for younger children or if the child wants exactly the same headbands that show on the box.