BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 2, 2013
Love these - I buy them for any of my son's friends when he's invited to a party. The decorating part is fun but the real reason I buy them is that they're great trucks with lots of torque and power. Just a little push can set them moving forward or backward and they can even power over matchbox type cars and ruggid terrain The only reson I didn't give 5 stars is that they could be made a little stronger. They're a quality product, but considering the rough play they have the ability for....it woud be better if they were a little tougher
on July 27, 2015
Purchased this for my my 4 year old nephew for Christmas. While he did enjoy the gift when opened, the one of the trucks in this set was broken upon delivery. Amazon was easy to work with in the exchange process and we were painting the replacement set of New Years break.

This toy is somewhat unique in that it allows the kids to paint and customize their trucks however they like - very creative. For the parents, beware that the paint can be messy (duh!) and I'm not sure how well it held up after the paint dried and kids start playing with them like kids. The trucks themselves seems to be fairly solid and well built, but I wouldn't be buying these trucks for the capability/action... moreso for the painting/creativity.
on January 2, 2015
My 3/4 year old loved them! Out of all the gifts he got at Christmas he played with this the most. It comes with stickers and a simple paint brush. The stickers can be moved around since little boys are never content with the first placement of the sticker :)
on December 8, 2015
Pretty decent trucks. Tougher than they look. Kids banged them repeatedly into a concrete wall, only one lost its "grill". The decorative stickers are "specially designed" to withstand water according to our 5yo who tried to change his design by washing the truck. Lo and behold, the motor still works!
on July 15, 2014
This set of 4 trucks was used as favors for my grandson's fifth monster truck themed birthday party. I loved that fact that the truck bodies were already painted in very bright colors and the painting was optiona to add detail! Each truck was heavier than I expected and the boys loved decorating the trucks with the stickers provided which I cut apart so the 4 boys present would all have some choices. They had a great time decorating these trucks and an even better time racing them around after the party. They definitely were a hit! One of the mom's asked, "Where did you find these? They're really nice!"
on May 24, 2017
Very nice. Good product!
on January 4, 2012
We bought this set for our 6 year old for Christmas. He loves crafts, he loves Monster Trucks. Sounded perfect. The trucks are awesome. Very durable, larger than I expected. He loves them! The craft part was a big flop. The stickers are far too big for the truck and there isn't much paint... he decorated two of the trucks(with some help) but when the stickers kept getting caught and tearing off. He tried to scotch tape them on (which was cute) but they still didn't stay, so he gave up decorating the other two. He plays with all four though, so that is a huge plus. The seller was fantastic. Fast shipping and perfect product. Overall, I would say definitely worth the purchase, even if not what we expected.
on January 3, 2014
My three boys love these monster trucks, and they are holding up very well, as my guys are super rough on their cars & trucks. I like the fact that batteries aren't required, so there isn't the extra expense & waste associated with batteries, plus you get 4 trucks, for a very reasonable price. The trucks fit perfectly in the hands of my sons who are 2, 4, & 9. they just pull back on them and they go go go on their own. This has been a fun Christmas gift for us to have.
on January 11, 2017
This was a Christmas present that I did with my 3 Grandsons. We had a blast taking turns designing our own truck. Then the finished toys were still a blast to play with. We set up ramps and tunnels and played for hours. Definitely a fave even over more expensive toys.
on December 9, 2015
Great product, keeps kids busy. These are very sturdy, roll and flip and so much fun to play for kids. Had these for about 6 months now and no issues. This comes with a paint and decals set but the paint would wear-off very soon.