CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Creativity for Kids Origami - Origami for Beginners, 60 Bright Origami Papers
- Low Return Rate: 36% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 85% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "origami for kids"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$2.24 (15%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Origami for Beginners - Learn the ancient art of folding paper with easy to follow instructions for frustration free origami!
- Complete Kit - Use bright neon paper and fun sticker embellishments to make this activity more than just folding paper. Kit includes 60 super bright neon origami papers!
- Guided Tutorial - Use the step-by-step illustration instructions included - Plus find our YouTube video link online for even more origami tips!
- Create Magic with Paper - Use your imagination to make your origami shapes using the colored paper. Use the included sticker embellishments to bring your creation to life.
- Creativity for Kids - Since 1976, our open-ended products offer fun-filled opportunities for children to create, learn, pretend and explore.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Learn the Ancient Art of Paper Folding
What's in the Box?
Super-bright neon paper and fun sticker embellishments make this craft activity more than just folding paper.
Includes 60 neon printed papers, 120+ stickers and craft string. With easy-to-follow instructions and images for frustration-free origami.
So what is Origami?
Origami, from ori meaning 'folding', and kami meaning 'paper' (kami changes to gami due to rendaku)) is the art of paper folding, which is often associated with Japanese culture. In modern usage, the word 'origami' is used as an inclusive term for all folding practices, regardless of their culture of origin. The goal is to transform a flat sheet square of paper into a finished sculpture through folding and sculpting techniques. Modern origami practitioners generally discourage the use of cuts, glue, or markings on the paper.
Create Magic with Paper
Children love origami. Changing a boring, flat piece of paper into a recognizable 3-dimensional shape is like magic! Indeed, some magicians have wow'd their audiences with origami. Children have great imaginations: they have not yet learned the limitations of the physical universe. Watch our YouTube video for a guided tutorial.
Learn the ancient art of origami with this complete origami craft kit! Super-bright neon paper and fun sticker embellishments make this craft activity more than just folding paper. Includes 60 sheets of paper with easy-to-follow instructions with images for frustration-free origami. Watch our YouTube video for a guided tutorial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrPwdvwplsk&feature=share&list=UUXPWUxWVVBnMS1sjX0cZDKw&index=6.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As an adult, I find it very difficult to follow the directions. They really don't have many written instructions, just some vague pictures. I would not recommend this project for kids under 14. I only gave it 2 stars because the paper is colorful and can be used for other craft projects.