Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Creativity for Kids Sparkling Hair Accessory Set - Make Fashionable Hair Accessories - Teaches Beneficial Skills - For Ages 7 and Up
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports STEM

VINE VOICEon November 16, 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
My daughter who is five loves crafting and hair accessories so I thought this would be a hit and it is! In the box are ten sparkly headbands and four spring clips to decorate. There are enough various ribbons, bows, feathers and rhinestones to satisfy various tastes and allow creativity to flourish. All of the items that might be needed like craft glue and double-sided adhesive are included. I am pleased with this hair accessory set and its presentation for birthday or holiday gifts.
VINE VOICEon November 3, 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I got this kit for my 7-year-old granddaughter and she loves it. It keeps her busy for hours and then she models the new headbands she has created with ribbons and beads. etc. She plans to use a different one for school every day this week. It comes with everything you need - ribbons, beads, headbands, instructions, craft glue and a little plastic stand to hold the band while you decorate it. Lots of fun.
VINE VOICEon November 20, 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
My daughter not only loves to accessorize (and is obsessed with hairbands) but she is also very creative and loves doing crafts. When she got this set she was so excited that we had to open it right away and begin creating new hair bands. This kit contains everything you need to make accessories for any outfit and is easy enough for a 4 year old to do with some parental help. Her 6 year old brother also joined in with no help at all. I will say that the glue is normal glue and tends to take a while to stick - I used clothes pins to hold the fabric and ribbons in place until it dried. Some of the ribbons also came loose after a few wears but easy enough to repair.
This makes a perfect birthday or holiday gift as it not only fosters creativity and gives kids a great crafting project, but also produces functional pieces that can be enjoyed for a long time.
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
My daughter loved this set. I was not so enamored with the quality and make up of the hair band decorations. I tend to agree with the reviewer who said that she could do better going to a craft store. However, my daughter genuinely loved the set, so I'm caught in the middle. I would have liked to have seen less plastic and a bit more coordination in the decorations. What we received (and the contents of each box can differ) looked cheap rather than cute. Still, if you're buying this as a gift, it is likely to be well received and it is a craft project. Finally, we have generally been pleased with the Creativity for Kids line.
on October 23, 2012
BOUGHT THESE FOR MY 2 GIRLS, FOR THEIR BIRTHDAYS. REALLY NICE, GIFT. LOOKS GREAT IN THEIR HAIR. THEY MADE SOME BEAUTIFUL STYLES. WELL WORTH THE MONEY. GIRLS WOULD LOVE THIS FOR CHRISTMAS. HAIRBANDS LOOK TERRIFIC IN THE HAIR. THE PRICE IS GOOD FOR THIS TO. YOU GET A LOT FOR YOUR MONEY. DEE
on November 3, 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
She is eight years old going on 15 and loves to play dress up like the big girls. The more accessories the better as far as she is concerned! LOL She was setting her clothes on the bed and trying to make sure the headbands matched her outfits. It was so cute and it made me smile all day.

And with that said it was a definate winner!
on December 26, 2015
I purchased this for my younger cousin, and out of all of the gifts she received for the holidays, this is the one she wanted to open and play with first. It's great that in an age of electronics that a toy that requires creativity can still be desired. By the end of the night, my cousin had already made 2 headbands and couldn't wait to make more.
on June 14, 2016
Got this for my five year olds niece's birthday. It was one of the first gifts she used the day after her party. Glad such an inexpensive gift was so exciting for her! Pretty good quality of products too
on September 17, 2015
I purchased this headband kit as a gift for a 4 year old girl. She absolutely loved it! She really enjoyed making her own headbands and still wears them today and it has been almost a year. This is a great gift for a girl who enjoys crafts. I highly recommend this product!
on December 17, 2014
Haven't opened or used it, but I think my granddaughter will really like this for Christmas, her and her mother can work on it together, if little brother can sit still 20 minutes.
Anyway, her imagination will be her guide.
I enjoy getting crafts for the grandkids to empower them to create, give them confidence they can do it, etc. Then when they are a little older, introduce them to different duck tape projects, journal writing and paper crafting etc...