Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Sea Creature Giant Isopod Realistic Stuffed Plush Doll (XL Size) / 55 cm
|Price:||$62.60 + $4.93 shipping|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
- Giant isopods (daiogusokumushi in Japanese) are passionately loved in Japan.
- The creatures are mysterious and cute in a creepy way, also known as kimokawaii or gurokawaii.
- A giant isopod in Toba Aquarium in Japan has eaten no food for over 4 years. This giant isopod plush doll is made to look as close as possible to the real isopod. The doll has cute round eyes and is very soft to the touch.
- This giant isopod plush is intricately sewn, with detail in the legs, antennae, segmented body, and tail. This high quality plush will be lucky to make its home with you! If you are a fan of strange and curious animal, this Giant Isopod plush would be a great addition. Shipped out directly from Japan
- Name -Giant isopod Scientific name - Bathynomus giganteus Group - In the same group as woodlouses and sea slaters ; Most attractive feature - long and narrow eyes Nickname - Gusoku-tan. Home - At 200-1000m deep sea around the Gulf of Mexico and the Western Atlantic
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Cons: Doesn't grow, need to be careful with its' antennae, may creep out some people. Also works as reverse dream catcher.
Creepy, arrived in most Nippon Amazon box. Abnormal beta waves in brain may be affected with the cuddling of this plush. Advise care when showing this around children as they may want to execute it. Not suitable for nephews. Nieces OK.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This thing rocks! Bought one for me to use as a clutch at night and my 18 year old daughter cello in love so I had to buy her one. It'sa little smaller than a standard beef pillow! Read morePublished 20 days ago by Opinionated chick
If you are looking for a Giant stuffed Isopod, look no further! This is a very fine quality item with excellent detail.Published 2 months ago by Michael T. Dyer
Got this for our teen daughter for Christmas. She LOVES it. It is very well made and plushy.Published 3 months ago by Kona
This guy is cute and cuddly and will suit all your isopod needs. I like to keep people guessing as some mistaken it for a crawfish or a lobster hybrid. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Amelie Orr
This is one of the cutest plushies I've ever seen! The detail is awesome on this well-made product. It's very huggable, too. I highly recommend it.Published 5 months ago by Kathleen Morrish
Love it! Just very expensive. It looks like it is due to the shipping.Published 6 months ago by Tew
Super efficient and apologetic for any mishaps that happened... which were minor. Highly recommend getting this item as well. Super soft and cute.Published 6 months ago by James Alvarado