Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

Creaturesque
Format: Audio CD|Change

on May 12, 2014
Check out his newer project, Pillar Point, which is basically a more synth version of TMtS and check out this album. Both are amazing and extremely catchy with some of the best songwriting I have ever seen! I find it ridiculously hard to believe that this album did not EXPLODE when it was released. Dizzy from the Fall gets stuck in my head some days and will not leave, but that's welcomed.
on October 4, 2009
I liked this CD from the get go !!! It may take others a few listens before they get into all of the songs !!!
on July 12, 2010
I listen to a LOT of music and this was my favorite album of 2009 and seems to have floated under the radar, it's far better than many of Pitchforks darlings. Check out Ancestors, Hi-Fi Goon, Waving at the shore, Pistols. It may take a little time to grow on you but if you give it a chance you will find a rich, rewarding album.
on January 13, 2011
Parts of this album I could give or take, but what makes the 4 star rating are the few tracks that get stuck in my head and won't leave. The overall sound is kind of laid back but also charged with rock/pop energy. Some of the songs have almost annoying riffs in the background that remind me of the beats generated by a kid's keyboard I had in the late 80's/early 90's. It's still an interesting, unique sound, so I don't really fault them for it. I applaud them for being different.
on August 17, 2009
Invoking Alice has become somewhat trite in recent years, but it always seems particular pertinent when an artistic creation has the ability to take you to an ethereal and dream like place. I have followed Seattle based Throw Me the Statue since their first album and I am quite pleased to say that their sophomore effort lives up to and surpasses the buzz this band has created. Led by Scott Reitherman, you can truly feel the stamp of his emotional presence and musical gift. The northwestern vibe comes through strong with each hazy and melodic track. Its like reading Jim Dodge while drinking a latte and watching a Mariners game in the beautiful heartfelt sunshine. I love it. You will too. Download. Five out of Five highly recommended.