|Item model number||FF1236|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||Led|
Creazy 3000LM 3 Modes Tactical Flashlight 18650 Rechargeable Flashlight Lamp (Purple)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Looks nice, has a good finish to it. The color is vibrant as in the picture, which is why I bought it.
- Takes any 18650 battery - button top or flat top, slight differences in length are handled well by the meaty spring at the bottom.
- It can stand on the tail end, the button is on the body near the head, which makes one-handed operation simple
- Aluminum body feels fairly sturdy, smooth reflector provides long throw and some surrounding spill
- It has o-rings on all the threaded pieces, but the weak point for water intrusion would be the nonsensical charging port (mentioned below)
- Brightness nowhere near advertised - roughly 120 lumens on "High", 30 lumens on "Low" and flashing mode is same as high. It is NOT a CREE XM-L as advertised, probably a LatticeBright (Chinese) LED. I wasn't expecting 3500 lumens, but at least 300 would have been nice.
- It has a built in charging port, which I haven't tried. Why? because no charger is provided. It may have been a nice feature in a pinch, but I'd much rather use a smart charger for 18650 batteries anyway. The rubber ring and cover for the charging port is flimsy and gets in the way. Doesn't seem water tight at all. This flashlight would have actually been better without the charging port. I may fill the port with silicone and ditch the annoying rubber ring.
Basically, a really cheap Chinese flashlight. It's ok if that is what you are looking for and are familiar with 18650 batteries. The LED is mounted on a 20mm star base, which looks to be easily replaced. With a new single-mode driver and CREE XP-L LED, I think this will be a great flashlight.