- Series: FInancial Wellbeing
- Paperback: 70 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (January 19, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1542591384
- ISBN-13: 978-1542591386
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.2 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,190,986 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Credit Card Debt: How to Escape Credit Card Debt (FInancial Wellbeing) (Volume 1) Paperback – January 19, 2017
|New from||Used from|
Dummies spring into summer sale
Save up to 40% on dummies guides to health, home, tech, money, and more. Shop now. See more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
If you buy a new print edition of this book (or purchased one in the past), you can buy the Kindle Edition for FREE. Print edition purchase must be sold by Amazon. Learn more.
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?