Credit Hell : How to Dig Out of Debt Paperback – March 21, 2005
Inspire a love of reading with Prime Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Prime Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Written by Howard S. Dvorkina nationally known expert in the debt counseling fieldCredit Hell walks you through the "getting-out-of-debt" process from assessing the state of your finances and developing a budget, to negotiating with your creditors, consolidating your debts, and rebuilding your finances after your money troubles are over. Filled with in-depth insights and practical advice, this user-friendly guide:
- Shows you how to deal with important debts like your mortgage, car loans, and taxes owed to the IRS
- Discusses why having a good credit history and a high credit score is important; how to order your credit report from each of the three national credit reporting agencies; and what you can do to improve your score and correct problems in your credit records
- Educates you about important laws that can protect you when applying for credit, using credit, or if a debt collector is hounding you
- Explains when filing for bankruptcy is your best option and provides you with an overview of the process
If you want to dig yourself out of debt and stay out of debt in the future, pick up Credit Hell and discover the best way to regain control of your financial life.
About the Author
- Paperback : 224 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0471737534
- ISBN-13 : 978-0471737537
- Product Dimensions : 6.04 x 0.62 x 9.02 inches
- Item Weight : 9.9 ounces
- Publisher : Wiley; 2nd Edition (March 21, 2005)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #4,312,031 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: