Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Classic Color in Black --- Perfect for Business, Never out of fashion
- Stainless Steel Credit Card Holder with Security Latch
- 【Tough exterior & Solid clasp】 Using special high quality stainless steel from the TOP level manufacturer, constructed by special strong metal; With the sleek matte surface design, its much easier to clean
- 【It's small enough to fit in your front pocket】 It's perfect for traveling with the necessities. Not bulky like a wallet. And it's durable and sleek looking,in addition to being very unique. Most importantly, it safeguards your credit cards from thieves
- 【RFID blocking tested & approved by independent lab tests 】Our cases have been tested for 13.56 MHz Frequency; Note: the signal of some ID badge, access cards and hotel room cards which operates in 125 KHz, can not be blocked by this wallet.
- 【We leverage top RFID technology as protector】 to block RFID signals used to electronically scan your wallet as someone passes by unnoticed. This keeps your vital information in driver license, debit cards and credit cards from being stolen.
- 【A must have when go out for shopping or business】365 days of money back and lifetime warranty; With nothing to worry about, try it confidently!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
RFID Blocking Credit Card Holder Protector
Do you struggling which gift for anniversary, birthday and Christmas? Which kind of gift fit for father, husband, friends and colleagues? Will they like the gift and if it practical?
- You are so lucky to find these card holder! It’s a great gift idea for everyone
- No matter you are an elegant lady or a gentleman --- you will find the right color to fit your style
- Suit for the party or shopping, even for business meeting; Ideal pick when you always pay with card;
Classic Color in Black, perfect for Business, Never out of fashion.
Stainless Steel Credit Card Holder with Security Latch；It is a must have when on vacations or traveling overseas, great for using on public transportation and crowded places
Modern and fashionable rose gold, a great choice for ladies;
The modern-looking wallet provides both function and style for the user; It is ideal for either men or women to use and makes a thoughtful gift
Grid Credit Card Holder, a different Style for everyone;
Stainless design looks shiny, the premium quality and gift packing makes it a perfect gift for parents, kids, teachers, friends, etc
Irregular Credit Card protector, classic or unique style;
Sturdy, Durable, locks tighter. Fashionable and modern design.
Advanced stainless steel, durable for daily use
Protect Your Card from Danger
Working at a frequency of 13.56MHz
1. Credit/debit card
2. ID card
3. Driver license
Protect your privacy and secure your data with advanced RFID Blocking Technology
Secure Credit Card Holder Protector Wallet
- It can hold up to 9 cards, the 7 cards is very good, It depends on the thickness of your cards, we suggest that don’t put cash or coins
- They are made of PVC and prevent your cards from unknown RFID scanning that to gain access to the numbers and other details that could be used against you
- The metal case wallet prevents your cards from getting demagnetized. In addition, it protects the cards from getting bent or damaged in other ways
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 0.6 x 2.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.72 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01FPM3WTI
- Date first listed on Amazon: September 29, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATED: I was contacted right away by the company and was given a variety of options to fix my problem with the product I had received. I had opted to have a new one sent to me and it works really well! The customer service given clearly shows that the company just isn't out to make money but truly cares about their customers and the quality of their products. I would surely buy from them again.
This company went beyond the call of duty to correct my problem. They sent me a different card holder and I love it. It is leather and this process went really fast to correct my problem within a week.
The first one I bought I got in the only color they showed which was black, but now that I see they have silver, rose gold and gold I am getting more.
Love this brand! I have dropped it and nothing broke nor came out of the case. The best!!!
Still have the same opinion about the product but the company, Maxgear, has been fantastic. The immediately contacted me about my concern and offered a replacement and reminded me that I could return it. When I told them that it was already in the trash they went ahead and refunded my money without me doing anything. Would not hesitate to buy anything from Maxgear again... just not this product.
Cheap construction that didnt work. Got it out of the package and tried to open it. Took forever but was finally able to pry it apart. Opened and closed it a few times but I dont trust it enough to put any cards in there when I cant say for sure if I will ever get them back. It went in the garbage shortly after opening the package.
So I tried this metal wallet thinking the metal had to block it... NOPE! It still read my RFID card in this metal wallet. I guess the RF is getting through the hinges, edges, etc. This metal wallet is brand new, closes completely and is not damaged in any way.
Is there really a true RFID wallet out there that really works? RFID blocking seems to be a slogan rather than a real feature.
I gave it a 2 star as it's fairly well built... but is not RFID blocking as advertised.
Update: after 2 weeks of daily use, the product turned out below average for me. As I thought, the product got easily scratched and scuffed with daily use. I haven't dropped the case once and it still looked sub-par. I will probably use it for couple months and switch back to my old wallet. Not worth the money, at least for me.