Creed Aventus Creed 4 OZ Millesime Spray For Men
- This product is made of high quality material
- It is recommended for romantic wear
- This Product Is Manufactured In France
|Special Shipping Information: This product may not be available for 1 or 2 day shipping due to federal regulations that require it to ship via ground ship methods only. This product can only be shipped within the 48 contiguous states.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 4 fl. oz.
Safe for External Use
STORE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE
Top Customer Reviews
The box from Creed is supremely well detailed. The company logo for Creed is embossed on the box, and there is some silver metallic in the middle with the Creed logo. There is a bar code and some description in French on the bottom and back of the box, also in high quality metallic print.
Upon opening the box you see a small card board stock that says "more than two hundred years of experience". There is some background information about Creed in English, French, Italian, and German.
There is also a card with the Creed logo and "de pere en fils depuis 1760" with two Creed family members printed on top surrounded by gold metallic print.
Very heavy, thick glass and feels like it was well thought out (as silly as that may sound). On the back of the bottle along the bottom is the batch ID. The top plastic protector over the spray nozzle is also thick plastic, with some metallic silver crown logo or seal, also on par with what was seen in my authentic bottle investigation online. Seems very hard to fake this kind of craftsmanship and care.
Excellent quality scent. Base-notes of citrus or pineapple, very warm and tropical smelling.Read more ›
I have listed my evidence below. Please keep in mind that Creed is known for their superior product quality.
1. Even just looking at the packaging of the cologne, the material they use to emboss their lettering is inconsistent. For some of the words, the paint is rubbing off and some are even drawn outside the lines.
2. Probably the biggest giveaway is the the "CREED" symbol on the actual bottle is colored black, but the paint on the letter E is peeling off.
3. The smell of the actual cologne smells like pure alcohol with a tiny mix of fragrance mixed in. It's almost a pungent smell due to the alcohol content.
4. The cap on the bottle is loose. When I opened the packaging, the cap wasn't even 100% tightly in place, which is a red flag for an unopened product.
5. The etching on the bottle seems like it's photoshopped on. The texture is inconsistent.
6. The atomizer itself is wobbly and sprays very little and is very wobbly. Please keep in mind Creed atomizers are know for a heavy, consistent spray.
In conclusion, I fell for it and bought a fake product. I hope you take my advice and don't do the same. I would never do business again with pickyourperfume.
What a time to have olfactory breakdown. And I purchased at a good price (for a creed).
UPDATE 7.27.12: I spray myself one more time yesterday to try again, and again, nothing. But, when I woke for work I got a whiff of the Aventus coming from my body, and Yeah, hell yeah. I like what I smelled so much, I tried again and I got a whiff a couple times at work. But the air was full of Aventus for all to enjoy. I was told by as many as six (6) women, strangers, that smells nice, or you smell good and a couple of them were with a male partner. Also my co-workers again informed me how much they enjoyed the scent... Well I am putting it away for a week. Going back to my signature scent Terre d'hermes.
From what I smelled when I woke and the couple times at work, I recommend Aventus as a buy. I hope I can enjoy it like I enjoy Original Santal, GIT, MI, Le Labo Bergamote 22, Rose 31, Bond no9 Bleecker Street, and my signature Hermes Terre d'Hermes.
Oh yeah and the stars went to 4.5 so it's a FIVE, hell Aventus IS a 5. Guys get this one even blind buy, it's fantastic... for those that need to read it, yeah the women love it. But get it for your enjoyment and wish me luck on Aventus olfactory recovery.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have to say that normally I would never spend this much for a perfume but this one came highly recommended. Read morePublished 3 days ago by DK
I've experimented with many cologne samples which is how I found this one. It instantly became my favorite and is the one I get compliments regularly on.Published 16 days ago by Ryan
ok this is for smz I bought my creed from Neiman Marcus and creed aventus has changed over the years. The newer bottles don't have creed engraved on top of the atomizer. Read morePublished 19 days ago by Madman MAD
I purchased a bottle from amozon a year ago. Smelled great got complements every time i wore it. I ordered a new bottle same "sold by amazon fulfilled by amazon" was... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Sir Brady