Other Sellers on Amazon
CREMINELLI Wild Boar Salami - Humanely-Raised U.S. Pork, Keto & Paleo Friendly, High Protien - Sugar Free, Gluten Free (Wild Boar, 5.5 Ounce (Pack of 1))
Enhance your purchase
|Allergen Information||Gluten Free, Walnut, Pork|
About this item
- INGREDIENTS - Pork, sea salt, natural flavors (celery powder), organic spices, sugars, wine, organic garlic, starter cultures (in collagen casing)
- HANDMADE SALAMI - Creminelli meats are handmade under the supervision of master artisan, Cristiano Creminelli. Cristiano insists on using choice cuts of meat from select breeds, fed with organic white grains, and raised on small family farms
- TRADITION - Cristiano does more than just follow the Creminelli family recipes. He carries on the Creminelli family tradition, part of an Italian tradition passed down from generation to generation. Now, the tradition lives on in America
- ORGANIC SPICES - Organic spices are employed cautiously in the European tradition to complement, and not overwhelm, the flavorful, well-marbled, natural pork
- GROUND RULES - Flavor and texture are our trusted guides when sourcing raw materials. We only use all natural and organic ingredients. We use heritage meats that are humanely raised without antibiotics and with vegetarian fee.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Product detailsFlavor:Wild Boar | Size:5.5 Ounce (Pack of 1)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.25 x 3.25 x 10.5 inches; 7 Ounces
- UPC : 896668002872
- Manufacturer : Creminelli
- ASIN : B07B5FBYR7
Best Sellers Rank:
#8,183 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #109 in Jerky
- Customer Reviews:
Please reach out to the seller via direct messages should you have any concerns or questions about your product.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I find the string doesn't help in peeling the casing all that well, but I just slit the casing down two sides and it peels easily.
To the genius complaining about the casing - It's not supposed to be eaten. DUH!
To all the people claiming their product arrived moldy... It's supposed to be moldy. It's part of the curing process. Would you write a bad review for blue cheese because it was moldy? *sigh*
This may be an item for the trash; will try to contact seller.
I have opened the package. The smell is an overwhelming sour smell. Not at all what I know this brand to smell like when opened. When I cut into the salami, it was sweating. Sopping wet. Not what I know this brand to be like. When I looked at the texture, it looks like it was microwaved, not what this should look like.
When salami is not properly stored, ie: put into a refrigerator, it changes it. The penicillin on the outer sheathe dies, it ends up sopping wet, and it squeaks when you try to bite into it. This is quite similar. They have destroyed this product and I will be filing for a refund. It is inedible.
By Cody Maher on November 19, 2018
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.