Crenova Hot Glue Gun, Glue Gun Kit with 50pcs Glue Sticks, High Temperature Melting Mini Glue Gun for DIY Small Projects, Arts and Crafts, Home Quick Repairs,Artistic Creation(20 Watts)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- 50 PIECES GLUE GUN STICKS INCLUDED - The package includes 50 pieces environmental friendly glue gun sticks. (5.10inch*0.27inch)
- 3-5 MINUTES QUICKLY HEAT UP - Ready to use it in 3-5 minutes. It heats very fast and automatic of control temperature.
- WIDELY APPLICATION - The Crenova Hot Glue Gun can be used to stick the toy model, artistical flowers, Christmas tree, decorations, the metals products, the wood products, card paper, electronics circuit plant etc.
- SAFETY DESIGN - The heater component of the glue gun is made of Positive Temperature Coefficient electric resistance (PTC). In 100v-240v electrical, inside place the fuse, use more safer.
- 100% REPLACEMENT OR REFUND GUARANTEE - Provide worry-free 12-month warranty and friendly customer service. If you have any concerns about the item you get, please contact us to ask for a replacement or full refund. We will solve it for you within 24 hours.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
MADE AT HOME
Beautiful DIY craftsmanship comes from your hand.
♥ Create some practical designs in your life: Like Fix Buttons , dried-flower, Emboss Cards etc.
♥ Not only practical design, But also some interesting DIY things: Like Bracelets, Rings, Headdress etc.
★ Crenova offers the right choice of adhesives to successfully implement unique ideas.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My last hot glue gun got that burnt black color on the tip very quickly, I tossed it for fear of catching my house on fire. I have used this about 40 times already on various projects and Christmas crafts and have not seen any issues.
I have also not had any issues with excessive glue leaking out.