- Breakthrough Innovation - CreoPop lets you draw 3D objects with ease. Just press the button and create any shapes you like. The possibilities are endless.
- No hot parts or melting plastic - Unlike other 3D pens there are no hot parts, no melting plastics and no unpleasant smell. Instead, CreoPop uses photopolymers that are solidified using built in LEDs to let you focus on creating designs rather than being worried about burning your fingers. Changing ink takes just a few seconds.
- No power cord in the way - reoPop is battery operated and charged through mini USB. So there is no power cord that gets in the way of creating designs.
- Unleash your creativity - CreoPop lets you draw three-dimensional objects with ease. Just press the button and create any shapes you like.
- There are no hot parts so CreoPop is safe for both adults and children. Let your imagination flow. The possibilities are endless.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
CreoPop Starter 3D Cordless Printing Pen
|Price:||$67.99 & FREE Shipping|
Specifications for this item
|Is Assembly Required?||false|
|Model Number||CreoPop 001 DC5V, 0.3A|
|Size||Pen + 3 Ink|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
If you can write with a pen, you can draw in 3D! CreoPop is the first, wireless 3D-printing pen with cool inks. Create 3D art pieces by hand utilizing integrated LEDs that solidify the ink as you draw, while keeping the pen and 3D art piece cool to the touch. Easily change out ink colors while you draw to create unique, multicolored 3D art pieces.
From the Manufacturer
Create one-of-a-kind 3D creatures
Unique 3D structures
Or your favorite figurines
Our amazing selection of inks include temperature sensitive, glow-in-the-dark, aromatic, and glittering. And, because we use a cartridge system to deliver the inks, you can easily change colors and styles as you draw!
Describe your product in 3 words.
Cordless 3D-Printing Pen
How did you come up with the idea for this product?
I’d tested out other 3D printing pens and burned my finger tip, I knew that day their had to be better solution and started working with my team to develop a product that was cordless and cool to the touch.
What makes your product special?
Our technology is simple, safe and cordless. Using proprietary photopolymers our creation medium cures under LED lights, rather than the conventional PLA melted plastic approach. By using our photopolymers our product and creations remain cool-to-the-touch and, as we aren’t melting anything, we use significantly less power allowing CreoPop to be completely cordless.
What has been the best part of your startup experience?
Our Indiegogo campaign was thrilling, but just the beginning of a long journey to scale the technology. While the CreoPop 3D printing pen is the first consumer ready pen, we went through countless design iterations before we felt we had the pen mastered. It was a grueling process but to see the finished piece in the hands of our backers, and new consumer who saw the product in-store, has been by-far the most rewarding part of the journey.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We learned on our first day that when opening a new ink and installing the proper tip, its helpful to press on the top of the ink until a little comes out the tip before installing it. Then you need to run the pen for 15 seconds or so to "prime" it. It's also important to line up the top and bottom properly so everything makes good contact. It was a little frustrating till we figured all that out but once we did, everyone, including me, had a lot of fun.
To take full advantage of the pens capabilities and make more complex objects, you really need to toggle between speeds, tips, colors and fill / drying light only modes.
We looked at some other 3D pens, but the fact that this one uses cool ink is a huge benefit in my book. Most of the others are like handing your kid a hot melt glue gun!
Get the creopop, be patient and take the time to figure it out and you'll love it.