Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Crepe Maker and Non-Stick 12" Griddle by CucinaPro...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 28% off the $49.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $9.50 shipping
Crepe Maker and Non-Stick 12" Griddle by CucinaPro (1448) - Includes Spreader and Recipe Guide
|Price:||$39.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$10.04 (20%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Delicate crepes and blintzes are made quickly and easily on this 12" non-stick crepe maker and griddle.
- Five different temperature settings, you'll have precise control for perfect results.
- The batter spreader, which is an important part of making super-thin crepes, is included.
- The aluminum plate is also ideal for using as a griddle, perfect for making stacks of pancakes, bacon and other breakfast favorites.
- The On/Off ready light lets you know when the plate is hot enough.
- Rubber feet for extra stability.
- Includes recipes for basic crepe batter, fresh mushroom crepes, and blueberry blintzes.
- Wipe clean
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
Other points to note:
1. The only way to clean it is to use a cloth and wipe the surface clean.
2. The included spreader is very good. Maybe a bit too big for it, but it works great.
3. You don't need to buy a wooden spatula or anything like that. A regular plastic spatula works great. The crepes don't stick to the surface even without spray or butter.
4. The edge of the surface is elevated. This is not like traditional, larger crepe makers which are totally flat allowing for the crepe to be handled by a straight spatula. This isn't a downside though because it can keep the batter from dripping down the side.
Overall this is an amazing crepe maker for the money. You won't be disappointed.
The recipe in the manual is not really for a real "French" crepe though, this is the basic recipe you should use:
50g (scant half stick) butter, melted
4 eggs, regular size
2 teaspoons of sugar
a pinch of salt
250g (9 oz) of flour
and 1/2 liter (2 cups) of milk
Mix dry ingredients then add eggs milk and butter and let rest for at least 1/2 hour before using.
I use it mostly for breakfast crepes, and I recommend trying it. Immediately after you flip the crepe over, quickly, and I mean quick, add cheese, some diced ham, some chopped tomato (remove seeds first), and an over easy egg. Then fold the 4 "sides" over so it becomes a square package. Remove and serve.
Use whatever stuff you have, like seafood, sausage, mushrooms, herbs...
Make a batch and practice using the wooden spreader before trying to impress on your friends and family. It takes some time getting the hang of it. And remember: THIN crepes! We are not making flap jacks here...
I was skeptical at first if it would function like the crepe makers I see in crepe restaurants, but after my first try I was really impressed. It heats up fast and it has an indicator that tells you it is ready. It does not stick and produces a well-shaped crepe approximately 12-inches in diameter. It came with an instruction booklet and basic crepe recipe. It also has a wooden crepe spreader, so you would not have to buy one. Buying separate spreader can cost you at least $15.00 so that is money you can save and use for ingredients! Furthermore, it is easy to clean and lightweight. I use it to make crepes for my family. I make breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert crepes with this one. A lot better than doing it in a pan. It's a great conversation piece whenever I am entertaining friends and family. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a crepe maker that works and easy on the wallet!
We apply a thin coating of butter with a paper towel before the first batch. Most importantly, the machine heats up quickly, maintains its temperature, and is just a joy to work with. Our friends in France have somewhat larger, heavier duty models that cost 500 euros and up. Easy to clean. For the money this unit is AMAZING.
Every time we have used this machine (probably 20 times so far, including parties), the results have been superb. We find that setting the temp just under 2.5 works best.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
With this set, I'm able to make authentic French crepes! I recently went to France, and trust me, with the simple recipe that comes with it, the crepes taste as authentic as they... Read morePublished 1 day ago by JH
This crepe maker works really well not just for crepes but pancakes and eggs ......would highly recommend it.Published 2 days ago by Mary Lynn Silberman
I love crepes. Love 'em! And this griddle does a good job. It takes some practice to know how much batter to put on, how hot to have the griddle, and how to swipe the batter around... Read morePublished 11 days ago by Steele
This is good Crepe Maker. The non-stick surface is good and no food sticking on it.
If you are looking for a crepe machine and on my personal experience I would suggest... Read more