|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H||20.39 x 11.02 x 6.54 inches|
|Package Weight||1.37 Kilograms|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||16 x 8 x 7 inches|
|Item Weight||3 Pounds|
|Warranty Description||1 YR|
|Included Components||Mask Fin Snorkel|
|Size||S/M | US Man 6.5/8.5 | US Lady 7.5/9.5|
Cressi Palau Mask Fin Snorkel Set with Snorkeling Gear Bag
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Included Components||Mask Fin Snorkel|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SET INCLUDES: Cressi Italian Made Palau Short Adjustable Fins, Cressi Italian Made Marea Dual Lens Tempered Glass Mask, Cressi Supernova Dry Snorkel, Cressi Drawstring Closure Mesh Bag.
- MASK FEATURES: Dual Tempered Glass Lenses, Double Feathered Skirt Edge, 100% Clear High Quality Silicone, Extraordinary Comfort and Fit, Wide Field of View, Micrometric Easy Adjust Buckles.
- SNORKEL FEATURES: Anti-Splash Dry Top Design, Top Seals when Submerged, Easy Clear Purge Valve, Replaceable Mouthpiece, Silicone Mouthpiece & Corrugated Tube, Quick Release Snorkel Keeper.
- FIN FEATURES: Excellent Comfort and Versatility, Blade Delivers Excellent Thrust with a Modest Kicking Effort, Blade Extends from Top of Foot Pocket for Maximum Surface Area, Quick Adjust.
- BAG FEATURES: Perfect for Transport, Drawstring Closure w/Barrel Lock Fastener, Dimensions: (L x W) 29.5" x 10.8" (75cm x 27.5cm)
Enjoy a fantastic view of the underwater world with the Cressi Italian made Palau Fin and Marea Dry Snorkeling Combo. This combo set includes both the Marea Mask and Supernova Dry Snorkel and is ideal for scuba, snorkeling or free diving. The design of the Marea Mask delivers a wide field of view, while its dual tempered glass lenses and soft silicone provide great comfort and fit. The Supernova Snorkel is ergonomically shaped for comfort and 100% submersible. The Palau SAF set is ideal for any recreational snorkeler. The Palau open heel short blade snorkel fins are made for use with bare feet and provide outstanding comfort and versatility. The open-heel design means each fin can accommodate a wider range of sizes, so family members or friends can share equipment more easily. The short fin is an excellent choice for the avid traveler as the short blade is lightweight and compact, making it ideal for packing with ease.
Reviewed in the United States on February 10, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My complaint is with the fins. The strap on the back was constantly coming off, and I would try to press the buckles back into place, hoping for a "snap" as the plastic buckle was placed over the retaining button, but no matter how hard I pushed, it never seemed to lock into place. While wearing them the tension would keep it in place, but every time I took them off, hanging onto the strap was a problem. Sure enough, lost one of the straps, fortunately on the last day. So upon my return, went on Amazon to order a replacement. Ten dollars for the strap itself, and ten dollars more for the plastic buckles. Really Cressi? Really? I'm to pay 1/3 of the price of the whole snorkel/fin/mask package to replace a single strap for one of the fins? Twenty dollars for a replacement part that costs you a dollar or so? Nice customer support.
If you buy these, be very careful every time you take the fins off, keep your eyes on the back straps or be prepared to pay a ridiculous price for a replacement.
MASK: We tried the sets out in a pool before we left for vacation. As others have written, we experienced fogging so I e-mailed Cressi to ask what we should do, so do this and you will have flawless results.
1. Rub REGULAR toothpaste on the lenses only, inside and out and let sit for 30 minutes. Rinse.
2. Put a few drops of baby shampoo on the lenses and silicone and rub all around. Let sit a few minutes. Rinse and let air dry.
3. Before you snorkel spray a mixture of baby shampoo and water-⅓ baby shampoo and ⅔ water. I used a small spray bottle to clean glasses that I emptied and made the mixture. TSA approved. Rinse, let air dry and take to the water.
4. Don't touch the lenses because oil from you hands will cause fogging.
We found that if you snorkel and then come up and move them to your forehead the heat will cause fogging so either leave them on or rinse with salt water and continue. ALSO-don't put suntan lotion on your face! From personal experience, your eyes will burn.
SNORKEL: The snorkel was AWESOME! The water was rough at times and none of us got water in our mouths. Even held our breath and dove underwater to look at things and when we surfaced breathed out slightly and continued on. The snorkel was very easy to breathe from. If you try on dry land, like we did, it seemed like it would be heavy but in the water stays easily in mouth and did not have to clench our teeth to hold it in at all. Great design!
FINS: The fins were fine. Stiff but they were fine for snorkeling. The strap on the back rotates down and we had them in the down position when we put them on and moved to behind our heels. Put the fins on in the water-just float on your back. We did not need booties. Again, used them for hours every day.
BAG: The bag...not great but usable. Found the equipment got stuck in the netting which was a pain when you are tired from a day of snorkeling and the long string made it difficult to carry. Wish they had a better shoulder strap and a bag that was not netting.
DIVING: We decided to try scuba diving and was surprised that the dive shop had all Cressi equipment. We opted to use the mask from this set to dive 40' because the masks the shop had hurt our foreheads. We did not experience any pressure related tightness. We had a bit of water leak in the mask but found it was when we looked up but it was easy to clear without taking the mask off. Mask stayed clear!
Overall, we snorkeled for hours every day and experienced great results. Buy this set and do the recommendations above and you too will not have to think about your gear! Enjoy!
By HydeNSeek on February 10, 2020