Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.20 shipping
Cressi Rocks fins, Blue/White, Fins, S/M
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Composite design vented open heel fins with adjustable straps designed to follow the kid’s growth.
- Open heel fins with adjustable straps designed for kids aged from around 4 to 12 years old.
- Straps have large thumb loop for easy donning and doffing. Dual vented blades for power and energy saving.
- Compact size, good for travel. A fun design that your kids will love.
- The Rocks are designed by the Italian brand Cressi and made in China. Cressi has been a brand pioneer in scuba diving, snorkeling, and swimming equipment since 1946.
|Included Components||Short Open Heel|
|Is Assembly Required||false|
|Item Weight||1.25 pounds|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||S/M | US Youth 1/3 | EU 32/34|
|Warranty Description||The product is covered by a 2-year limited warranty.|
Specification for this product family
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Cressi, since 1946.
Cressi was founded in 1946 as a diving company rich in innovation, design, development, manufacturing. An entirely family-owned and operated Italian brand, Cressi is one of the first companies to develop innovative equipment for watersports. Over 70 years later, the commitment to innovation is still in the company’s DNA. The passion that stimulated the founders to begin their adventure is still present and, combined with the advanced technology, results in the best and most reliable products!
Rocks fins, Brisa mask & Rio snorkel
The Rocks are a composite-design, vented open heel fins with adjustable straps designed to follow the kid’s growth. The straps have the large-thumb-loop for easy donning and doffing.
The Rio is a semi-dry top design snorkel ideal for kids that want to enjoy snorkeling taking every breath with confidence and not on worrying about water in your airway.
The Brisa is a kids' snorkeling mask with ultra-clear tempered lenses and a skirt made of hypoallergenic soft liquid silicone.
- Rocks straps have large thumb loop for easy donning and doffing. Dual vented blades for power and energy saving.
- Brisa lenses have a shape that allows a wide view of the side and downwards. They are made of tempered glass like the professional scuba diving mask.
- Frame is constructed from techno-polymer for added strength and durability.
- The lenses have a shape that allows a wide view of the side and downwards. They are made of tempered glass like the professional scuba diving mask.
- The double strap allows the mask to stay in place on the head without being necessary to tighten it too much.
- Rio has a profiled splash guard, that significantly reduces water entry.
- The snorkel features at the bottom a special water collection well, with a large elliptic valve, allows quick and easy expulsion of water.
- The mouthpiece is soft and replaceable. The corrugated part is flexible and allows to adjust easily the mouthpiece and reduce the jaw fatigue.
A reliable snorkel equipment for kids
Rocks fins, Brisa mask & Rio snorkel are the Cressi´s answer for the parents who need reliable but affordable snorkel equipment for their kids. This line is perfect for adventurous kids who need decent quality for all-day use in the pool or the ocean. The Mask lenses are made from tempered glass and the dual window design provides a wide field of vision. Mask has an easy-to-reach nose pocket for ear equalization. Rio has a profiled splash guard, that significantly reduces water entry. Rocks straps have a large thumb loop for easy donning and doffing.
The Rocks fins is Cressi's answer to the price conscious parents who needs reliable snorkeling fins for their kids for vacation use. The Rocks are a composite-design, vented open heel fins with adjustable straps designed to follow the kid’s growth. The straps have the large-thumb-loop for easy donning and doffing. Dual composite vented blades provide excellent power and energy saving efficiency. All in all, these fins are great for family snorkel trips and will allow hours of underwater exploration. The Rocks fin is designed in Italy by Cressi and made in China. Cressi has been an Italian brand pioneer in scuba diving, snorkeling, and swimming equipment since 1946. The product is covered by a 2-year limited warranty.
Product detailsSize:S/M | US Youth 1/3 | EU 32/34 | Style:Fins: Blue/White
- Package Dimensions : 15.4 x 6.2 x 2.2 inches; 1.25 Pounds
- Item model number : CA262031
- Department : Unisex-teen
- Date First Available : February 25, 2019
- Manufacturer : Cressi
- ASIN : B07P9MZ7F4
Best Sellers Rank:
#27,474 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #11 in Diving Fins
- Customer Reviews: