Cressi Travelight BC - Blue
|Price:||$395.00 - $439.95|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Extraordinarily practical for transport with space and weight restrictions: 2.5Kg (size M) and, as it can be folded, a stowage volume of just 135 cm³, (36x25x15), a simple “little package”
- Two spacious, deep pockets with zipper closures and bottom and side gussets ensure plenty of carrying capacity
- Direct System Inflator 2011: Metal filter for air inflow below the stem and a cylindrical filter around the valve. Attractive and durable. Recalibrated speed of inflation, now 50% greater. “Anti-sand” design with smaller inflation nozzle. Push button with wide opening compared to its casing to prevent it from becoming blocked by grains of sand. Watertight deflation button with exterior washer. New highly durable inflator with very gradual curve. Includes hose clamp
- Padded back panel. 3 relief valves. Fast system for folding and compacting the BCD.
- 2 rear trim pockets | 2 large accessory pockets. A total of eight D-rings in light alloy
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Travelight from Cressi is designed as a super-serious travel BCD; The basic design was drawn from the Cressi Flex BCD the first worldwide travel BCD in the Scuba Industry. Dry weight of travel light is only 6 lbs. (2.7 kg). The back is amply padded, for a comfortable fit. The BCD uses Cressi’s Lock Aid integrated weight system, and can store 20 lbs (9 kg) in the front pockets and a further 10 lbs (4.5 kg) in the no - detachable back pockets. With an eye on keeping the weight down, all of those D-rings are made from a lightweight material. The air cell inflates away from the body that avoids constricting the diver. The Cressi Travelight has 13.5 lbs of lift (6 kg) in its smallest size and 36 lbs (16.3 kg) in its largest sizes.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Lightweight! Hard to describe, when dry, it seems like it weighs about as much as a loaf of bread.
- Small, easily folds and fits in a tiny BC bag.
- Tons of alloy D-rings.
- Integrated weights fit two large Pearls in each bag.
- Trim pockets fit at least a medium Pearl in each.
- Three dump valves, if you count the inflator hose.
- One of the seams near a pocket has started to come undone. Not sure if that was a snag on coral or what.
- The Cressi product tag keeps popping out.
With respect to some other posts:
- Integrated weights -- I've never had a problem with the integrated weights popping out. Once they're audibly clipped in, they seem to be very secure.
**** Update October 11, 2015: I had to return the BCD because all four of the weight pockets were ripping. I suspect this is due to over-use, since I had 40 dives on it. I really liked this BCD because of the reasons listed above, but I downgraded to 3 stars due to reliability. If you use this only as a travel BCD for occasional trips, it's worth the 5 stars I gave it previously.
The great points are;
Double d-rings on both shoulder straps
Two lanyard pulls for vents
Very comfortable cummerbund, waist and shoulder straps, with sternum strap
Pockets are roomy, although a little hard to open
I read a lot of comments about issues with weight pockets coming unclipped, and falling out while diving. I have to think the issue might be related to not fully clipping them in, since we had zero problems, although admittedly we only have about 20 dives with them.
All in all, I am really pleased. Good job Cressi!
The side pockets are large. I carry a strobe and diver sausage and snorkle in one side and cyalume sticks, firefly lights and small knife in the other pocket. There is still room for stuff you might pick up on the dive.
It folds up to an easy to manage size for travel. Has lots of METAL rings and the dump pulls are located intuitively. Double straps for the tank.