Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 294 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 519 reviews
on March 20, 2016
I bought the strips with high hopes for my teeth. After using them for 4 consecutive days I have only seen a small difference in the color of my teeth. Because this pack comes with two trials I will wait to try them again for another three months, but as of right now I am pretty disappointed considering how expensive they were. My teeth were and are definitely sensitive after each use. I would recommend them if you have light stains, but for people like me who have years and years worth of stains, this is not the best product for you.
on June 28, 2017
Worked great for my husband and I. We used prior to our vacation. Last time we used Crest whitening strips was December 2015 before our wedding and I had to choose the 1 hour express strips worn once per day for 7 days again. We were just as pleased with these strips again.

Results:
I have very nice teeth to begin with and take great care of them and floss regularly. I do drink coffee and tea daily and wine but I always swish with water after drinking/eating stain causing foods and I don't smoke. The results weren't a huge difference but it was still definitely noticeable to me and boosted my smile confidence.
My husband drinks coffee, tea and energy drinks and does not smoke either, his teeth probably got at least 5 shades whiter with this product. He even missed applying the strips one or two days so he used this over 9 days total.
on July 21, 2017
Did NOT work for me. I drink a cup of water down coffee 3-4 times a week and I'm a non-smoker and don't drink wine, soda or juices. I go to the dentist every 6 months, brush my teeth daily, etc. I followed instructions and I have 2 left to complete the full process. I have seen "very-very little" difference, but really not much at all to talk about. I even added one of those blue mouth lights mouth and still no significant change. I am not sure how it worked so great for a lot of reviewers that I read before I decided to spend the money on this product. Wish I was one of them, but sadly not. If you purchase this product, I wish you luck ... because it's a lot of money and frustrating when it does not work! - Mrs. W.
on July 9, 2016
Incredible results in truly one hour. Visible whitening results of several shades. I did not have the same luck with other Crest whitening products, so this is the one I'm sticking with. There was some tooth sensitivity for several days after using but it went away in time and was mild.
on July 2, 2017
Love these- just slap them on, and an hour later your teeth are noticeably whiter. They definitely aren't as strong as the ones that you have to wear for 14 days, but it makes your teeth less sensitive. I did one strip once a week for four weeks, and I think it works about as well as doing the 14 day ones, without the sensitivity problems.
on March 25, 2017
I did not think I would like wearing strips for an hour - but they seem to be a bit thicker and remained in place much better so yes, am very pleased with the product AND IT WORKS
on May 14, 2017
I actually noticed a small difference after using this for 1 hour. I did notice a slight tingling sensation but nothing painful or bothersome. I've used other whitening products before without noticing much difference. You just need to brush your teeth after to get all the goopy stuff off of them.
on June 5, 2014
Now I don't smoke, drink much coffee or red wine, or do other things that make my teeth overly dark, but I also do not use whitening toothpaste, so every year or so I like to give them whitening treatment. This is my first time using these and I would highly recommend them. I noticed a little sensitivity for the 3 days following, but much less than the daily treatments which I often quit half way through. The strips hold right with little waste, and the results were fabulous. I will continue to purchase these to use every 6 months or so!
on May 3, 2016
My teeth don't whiten easily but I definitely notice a difference. I did however use all 4 packs within a 2 or 3 week time frame. I will definitely buy these again for upkeep. It actually worked and I'm thrilled!!!!
on May 23, 2017
These teeth whitening strips get your teeth super white in half the time of regular strips. I get compliments on my teeth all the time, even from my dentist.