Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 184 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 230 reviews
on June 7, 2015
Toothpaste great, but cap is the worst. I have always been a Crest girl. I like Crest better than the other brands and I especially like this particular toothpaste. However, the so-called snap-cap is the worst and as a result I refuse to purchase this product anymore. First, it is impossible to shut the cap tight without squeezing a little on the tube so that toothpaste gets all over the top. Second, it you leave it slightly open in addition to being unhygienic it leaks on everything. I have a tube at work and one at home and I am constantly cleaning toothpaste off everything. Seriously, what was wrong with the old-fashioned screw top. Worked fine in my opinion. What a way to ruin an otherwise great product.
on March 7, 2016
I've been using this product, along with the Crest Pro Health mouth wash for about a month. My gums were bleeding a lot but since I never
go to the dentist I'm just assuming it's gingivitis or something like that. Anyway, brushing and rinsing with these products has definitely improved my
situation. My gums hardly bleed at all, although it hasn't totally stopped. I will say, however, that my gums look much healthier and the freshness
in my mouth after brushing and rinsing is incredible. Also, the toothpaste is very foamy instead of pasty, which goes easy on your mouth. I will give it five stars when/if the bleeding stops entirely ;-)
on May 15, 2017
Dang it, I thought I was getting the white paste and not the green gel. I've got two more of these already. I can't get the white paste at the grocery store anymore, either. This works great, but it tends to fall off my SoniCare and make a mess. My bad for not asking the question to confirm. Oh well, great price anyway.
on February 22, 2016
These toothpastes can get so out of hand even here on Amazon. Folks sell them at prices like they were sitting on the last of the Palace Jewels. but at a good price this stuff helps my daughter keep her braces the best her "orth" has seen! She likes most of the entire line. Watch for a good price. It's good toothpaste.
on March 19, 2016
I bought these for my daughter and grandkids. I had them delivered to her door. Sometimes its the little things that count. A simple gift! It comes in a two pack so you always have an extra hanging around. My daughter was thankful. Remember you can send just about anything from Amazon right to someone elses door.
on November 13, 2013
I have been using this brand/flavour of toothpaste for a few years now. What can I say? The value of the twin pack on amazon is good. The flavor is a good balance of "freshness" without being over powering or strong. It leaves my mouth feeling clean.
This toothpaste has the larger flip top style top, as opposed to the smaller, screw on tops. I find the flip tops help keep things cleaner. It can be a little hard to get that very last bit of toothpaste out, so it's good to stock up and have a backup.
on March 7, 2014
I try to stick to crest but I really like a mixed toothpaste (some gel some whitening) and this was really just the gel with some grits in it. It made my mouth taste a little funny afterwards. I wouldn't say my teeth decreased in whiteness or sensitivity or anything like that from using it, it just wasn't that minty, whitening, freshness you feel like you should have after watching the commercial. Going to be investigating something else for now.
on November 26, 2014
I have used Crest toothpastes all my life and never would change. Their Pro Health is fantastic! It tastes great and it keeps my teeth nice and white along with a lot of other benefits. It is so convenient to buy on Amazon instead of going to the store. My opinion is and always will be that you cannot go wrong with this wonderful toothpaste. Hight Recommend!
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on January 22, 2016
It was okay,but i prefer other brands.There are better brands that can do a better job.The Crest White strips are a fave of mine,but the toothpaste is mild.This was not as powerful as i expected it to be.Not the best choice for me, but maybe for someone else..
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 1, 2015
I always use Crest Pro-Health toothpaste, because it gives my mouth such a clean feeling. I always feel so fresh after brushing with this. However, it does sometimes sting/burn a bit on my gums, so if you have sensitive gums though you might want to be careful with this toothpaste. While I like this product it does tend to leak all over the counter if the cap is left slightly open or if I stand it up.