Creswick Luxurious All-Natural Alpaca/Lambswool Oversized Blanket, Full/Queen, Herringbone Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Manufactured using 30-percent Alpaca and 70-percent Australian Lambswool
- More warmth without the bulk; perfect temperature regulating blanket that'll keep you warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer
- Naturally hypo-allergenic for the sensitive person; itch-free; Wicks moisture away from the skin keeping you more comfortable
- Full/queen size blanket measures an oversized 94-inch wide by 90-inch long for full coverage and includes a fold over hem; Will not pill or mat
- Designed at creswick woollen mills in Australia founded in 1947; Care instructions: dry clean
- Please check “SOLD BY” SELLER NAME, only SOLD BY Amazon.com are guaranteed genuine Creswick Woolen Mills blankets; if you order from a different seller we cannot guarantee authenticity; if Law Label does not say Creswick Woolen Mills contact Amazon immediately. DO NOT WRITE REVIEWS IF YOU BOUGHT THIS PRODUCT FROM OTHER SELLERS, AS THEY ARE COUNTERFIT.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
An Australian Salute to Quality and Tradition
Founded in 1947
Family owned and operated since the beginning, we are now the only color woolen mill of its type in Australia.
Our Commitment to Quality
Embracing the reality of globalization, we continue to diversify our operation and product offering. Maintaining a commitment to Australian made products we also develop high quality imports.
Remarkable Natural Fibers
Alpaca & wool are both renowned for their thermal qualities as well as being light weight and soft to the touch.
Creswick luxurious all-natural alpaca/lambswool full/queen size blanket – for generations alpaca has been called the fiber of the gods. Your alpaca/lambswool blanket will soon become your new best friend. Alpaca is known for it’s unique silky hand and superior insulating qualities without the bulky weight. Alpaca fiber is strong, resilient, incredibly soft and lightweight. The microscopic air pockets contained within the ultra-fine fibers have more thermal capacity than almost any other animal fiber on the planet. The amazing warmth-to-weight ratio makes it a perfect temperature regulating blanket that will keep you warmer in the winter months and cooler in the summer. The fibers naturally absorb and wick moisture (sweat) away from the skin keeping you drier and more comfortable. Alpaca fibers naturally do not retain odor because bacteria cannot find a solid surface to grow on. Our blankets are designed at creswick woollen mills in australia, which was founded in 1947 and still operating today. The blanket is constructed from 30-percent alpaca/70-percent australian lambswool. This unique blend makes a blanket that is extremely luxurious, light weight and long-lasting. This full/queen size top of the line blanket measures an oversized 94-inch by 90-inch. A fold over hem is added for superior strength and to create a clean crisp edge. Care instructions: dry clean.