Le Creuset Cherry Red 20-piece Cookware Set
|Price:||$799.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Set Includes: 10.25-inch Cast Iron Skillet, 1.75-quart Cast Iron Saucepan with Lid, 4-quart Rectangular Stoneware Dish with Lid, 4.5-quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven with Lid, 6-piece Utensil Set, 8-quart Enameled Steel Stock Pot with Lid, Four 8-ounce Mini Round Stoneware Cocottes with Lids and a 64-page Le Creuset Mini-Cocotte Softcover Cookbook
- Enameled cast iron cookware provides even heat distribution and superior heat retention; colorful exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking
- The inner cooking surface features a black enamel finish which requires no seasoning to seal in juices creating a succulent and tender meal
- Enhanced handles are 45% larger, distributes the weight evenly and easier to grip when wearing oven mitts
- Lifetime warranty; Signature Cast Iron Skillet, Saucepan, and Round Dutch Oven made in France. Stoneware Rectangular Dish, Mini Round Cocottes, Enameled Steel Stock Pot, and 6-piece Silicone Utensil Set made in Thailand
There is a newer model of this item:
Just $5 + First 30 Days FREE: New Year, New You
Start the new year with best-selling Kindle magazines starting at just $5 each with the first 30 days free. Offer ends at midnight on January 16, 2016. Shop now
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item Le Creuset Cherry Red 20-piece Cookware Set
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Cutlery and More||BigKitchen||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Finish Types||enamel||enamel||stainless_steel||Stainless Steel|
|Item Dimensions||17.7 x 24.4 x 17.7 in||12.3 x 14.8 x 17 in||15 x 26 x 10 in||13.75 x 21.5 x 12.25 in|
|Material Type||Cast Iron||Cast Iron||18-10 Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Pieces||20||1||1||1|
Inspired by a long line of kitchen classics Le Creuset is proud to present the Signature series collection. This collection offers a fresh array of enhanced designs that blend the very best of Le Creuset's classic form with the latest technology. Advanced interior enamel is engineered to resist staining, dulling, and is easy to clean. Improved larger handles, makes it easier to grip when wearing oven mitts and also distributes the weight more evenly. The inner cooking surface features a black enamel finish which requires no seasoning to seal in juices creating a succulent and tender meal. For use on all cook tops including induction and oven safe
Top Customer Reviews
Almost everything came in retail Le Creuset packaging, so suitable for regifting if this package has more than you need; the cocottes and one of the pans came in something more like wholesale packaging (brown box stamped with the contents), although it turned out the cocottes were simply double-boxed.
This wouldn't ship to Alaska, so we had it sent to family in Ohio and picked it up on a visit. We discarded the packing peanuts and the large shipping box and put the individual boxes in our luggage. They survived just fine. Total weight of the original box was just over 50 lb, so we split the items between two checked bags.
TL;DR: I am thrilled with this purchase and highly recommend.
The set is very complete. Would make a fabulous wedding gift. All of them are made at a similar high quality. And the price was more than reasonable for the quality.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This set was quite expensive, however I have ZERO regrets. It is perfect. I use the skillet almost every single day. I love taking dishes into work and getting compliments on them. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Cassie Ryno
Looks good. I got as a Christmas present for my wife and we do not rate things until we have used them for a month. I will rate them in FebruaryPublished 17 days ago by tom stone
I bought these pots and pans for my daughter-in-law and she was thrilled. Excellent price considering I'd bought her the big red frying pan for a homewarming present and it was... Read morePublished 20 days ago by Robin Landry
I only used the 8 quart stock pot two times and a piece of the enamel inside the pot chipped off revealing the metal underneath. Read morePublished 22 days ago by book collector
Nothing can beat Le Creuset. Cooks more evenly than anything else out there, and I know this set will last me for life.Published 23 days ago by H. Wisker
Purchased for my daughter for Christmas. It was a bit pricey - but it will last a life time. Each pot, pan, etc comes boxed separately. so I wrapped piece one individually. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Vicki
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
See the Top Rated cookware in our Cookware Reviews.