Consider these available items
Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Curved Round Chef's Oven with Silicone French Trivet, 4.5 qt., Flame
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Set includes matching Silicone French Trivet
- Unique curved sides promote the natural movement of heated liquid
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking; interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks, preventing burning and sticking
- Even heat distribution and superior heat retention
- Included components: Round Oven & Trivet
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
About Le Creuset
Since 1925, Le Creuset cast iron has been recognized for its strength and durability. Cast individually in sand molds, then hand-inspected by French artisans, each piece represents a rich heritage and continues a tradition of lasting, authentic design.
- Le Creuset is focused on inspiring and empowering people everywhere to make joy through cooking. From our original enameled cast iron cookware to stoneware, stainless, silicone and more
- Le Creuset has grown to offer products across a range of materials and categories that guarantees the right tool for the right job
Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Curved Round Chef's Oven with Silicone French Trivet
The Chef’s Oven is the ideal vessel for soups, stews, one pot meals and more.
Its sloped sides make stirring more efficient and effective by promoting continuous movement even with the lid in place, and the depth provides room for simmering without taking up additional stove space. Large loop handles are designed for easy lifting and provide a steady grip when transferring a full pot from stove to oven to table
The silicone French trivet blends the functionality and performance of silicone making an elegant addition to a kitchen island, table setting or by the stovetop
- Enameled cast iron delivers superior heat distribution and retention
- Ready to use, requires no seasoning
- Easy-to-clean and durable enamel resists dulling, staining, chipping and cracking
- Light colored smooth interior enamel allows easy monitoring of cooking progress
- Tight-fitting lids are specially designed to circulate steam and return moisture back to the food
- Ergonomic knobs and handles are designed for easy lifting
- Premium-quality silicone is heat-resistant up to 482ºF/250ºC, stain-resistant and non-abrasive
- A convenient hole for storing on a kitchen hook and is dishwasher safe
Cooking with cast iron
Enameled cast iron is a remarkable and robust material that performs well with modern requirements for food preparation and cooking. Whether you choose to stir-fry, slow-cook a casserole, sear a steak or bake a cake, there is a shape that is suitable. Cast iron performs well for either slow cooking or high-temperature searing.
Cast iron can be used reliably on any heat source, including induction, and with any oven or grill. It has the ability to retain heat efficiently, which allows for use of lower heat settings in stove-top and oven cooking. On the table, a hot covered dish will keep food hot for second servings.
Cast iron can also be used to keep foods cold. A chilled dish becomes an ideal cold food server on a hot summer day. It can also be placed in the freezer for food storage or advanced food preparation.
Le Creuset cast iron cookware can be used on all heat sources including gas, electric solid plate or radiant ring, vitro-ceramic glass, induction, and ovens fired by gas, oil, coal or wood. When using any glass-topped stove, always lift the pan when moving it; never slide it, as this may damage the stove-top or the base of the pan.
Always match the pan’s base size to the stove-top heat zone to maximize efficiency, and to prevent overheating of the pan sides or damage to the handles.
Gas flames must always be confined to the base area, and must never extend around the sidewalls of the pan. Long handles should be positioned safely where they do not hang over the front of the stove or other heat zones.
Cleaning and Care
Always cool a hot pan for a few minutes before washing.
Do not plunge a hot pan into cold water. While Le Creuset’s enamel is designed to be the most durable on the market, thermal shock may still occur, resulting in cracking or loss of enamel.
If there are food residues, fill the pan with warm water and let soak for 15 to 20 minutes before washing. A brush can be useful for removing small food deposits, or for cleaning between the ribs on grills. Do not use scourers or abrasive cleaners on the cooking surface. Nylon or soft abrasive pads or brushes can be used to remove stubborn residues.
To avoid damaging the enamel, do not use metallic pads or harsh abrasive cleaning agents.
Light stains or metal marks caused by metal tools can be removed with Le Creuset cookware cleaner. An occasional cleaning with this product will also retain the new appearance of your pans.
Never store pans while they are still damp. Store pans in a dry cupboard or airy space away from steam.
Whether preparing a garden vegetable blend in chicken stock or slowly building a rich cream base for broccoli and cheese soup, the chef's oven is the ideal vessel for stovetop simmering. Its sloped sides make stirring more efficient and effective by promoting continuous movement even after the lid is in place. The pot's loop handles provide a steady grip when transferring a full pot from the stovetop to the table.