Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Le Creuset Enamel-on-Steel Whistling 1-4/5-Quart T..." and save 48% off the $130.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Le Creuset Enamel-on-Steel Whistling 1-4/5-Quart Teakettle, Caribbean
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1-4/5-quart whistling teakettle made of enamel-coated steel
- Heat-resistant, ergonomic handle ensures a secure grip
- Removable round-shaped lid with stay-cool phenolic lid knob
- Safe for use on all heat sources, including induction; hand wash only
- Measures approximately 6.0 IN 10.0 IN 10.0 IN
|Bulk Savings on Professional Dishwashing Detergent by Amazon Basics|
Dishwashing Detergent, 1 gal, 4-Pack $44.76
Heavy-Duty Detergent, Citrus, 38 oz, 8-Pack $45.49
Professional Detergent, Spring Fresh, 38 oz, 8-Pack $47.66
Premium Detergent, Herbal Lemon, 38 oz, 8-Pack $47.88
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
About Le Creuset
Since 1925, Le Creuset cast iron has been recognized for its strength and durability. Cast individually in sand molds, then hand-inspected by French artisans, each piece represents a rich heritage and continues a tradition of lasting, authentic design.
Le Creuset is focused on inspiring and empowering people everywhere to make joy through cooking. From our original enameled cast iron cookware to stoneware, stainless, silicone and more, Le Creuset has grown to offer products across a range of materials and categories that guarantees the right tool for the right job.
Le Creuset Enamel-on-Steel Whistling 1.7L./1.8 Quart Teakettle
With classic and modern shapes, there's a Le Creuset kettle to fit into any kitchen design scheme. Also convenient to boil water for oatmeal or french press coffee, a Le Creuset kettle is an easy way to add a small dash of color to any kitchen.
- Single-tone whistle alerts when water has reached a rolling boil
- Generous base size for greater contact with heating element so water boils quickly
- Convenient quick heating with superior heat distribution
- Fixed whistle can be easily flipped open for pouring
- Stainless steel handle brackets for secure handling
- Heat-resistant ergonomic handle for safe pouring
- Kettle capacity marked on the base for quick reference
- Can be used on any heat source (gas, electric, ceramic, halogen, induction)
When filling the kettle with water, only fill water above the first layer of holes on the interior of the spout (see diagram on box for more information).
For efficient and safe boiling, always use burner a similar in size to the base of the kettle.
Cleaning and care
Do not bang the teakettle down onto a stove's surface or work surface. Repeated banging may damage the exterior enamel.
Do not place the kettle on the heat source without having water in the kettle. Never leave a teakettle simmering for long periods on any heat source; it may boil dry, which can result in overheating and damage to the base and enamel.
Do not leave water standing in a kettle when it is not in use. A buildup of scale may occur and reduce efficiency.
Cleaning and care
Before pouring from your teakettle, remove it from the burner and ensure the handle is in the upright position.
Le Creuset proudly uses heat-resistant plastic on our handles and whistles.
Never place in the dishwasher. To clean, simply hand-wash the kettle with hot, soapy water and dry thoroughly. A gentle kettle de-scaler may be used periodically if required.