Le Creuset Enameled Cast-Iron 3-1/2-Quart Round French Oven, White
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3-1/2-quart round French oven made of enameled cast iron
- Cast-iron loop handles facilitate carrying from the oven or stovetop to the table
- Heavy, tight-fitting lid with stainless-steel knob helps lock in heat, moisture, and flavor
- Wash by hand; suitable for induction cooking; oven- and broiler-safe
- Measures 9 by 11-1/2 by 5-3/5 inches; limited lifetime warranty
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Le Creuset Round French Oven - This everyday Round French Oven (or Dutch oven, referred by most people) never makes it to the cupboard: it goes from the stove or oven to the table to the dishwasher then back to the stove for tomorrow's dinner. If there are leftovers in the pot, save them for tomorrow. You can store it in the refrigerator or in the freezer and not worry about food reacting to the porcelain enamel surface. For generations, families have come to cherish the classic cocotte - the Round French Oven. This everyday pot never makes it to the cupboard: it goes from the stove or oven to the table to the dishwasher then back to the stove for tomorrow's dinner. If you want to keep leftovers in the refrigerator or freezer, you can store in our Le Creuset pot and not worry about food reacting to the porcelain enamel surface.
Top customer reviews
See the Top Rated cookware in our Cookware Reviews.