Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Covered Bean Pot, 4-1/2-Quart, Flame
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Secure stoneware lid with traditional loop handle
- High-quality exterior enamel to protect against metal marks and other damage
- Unmatched thermal resistance from -65ºf to 500ºf — safe for the freezer, microwave, oven, broiler and dishwasher
- Less than 1% porosity, blocking moisture absorption which can lead to cracking, crazing and rippling along the interior
- A virtually nonstick glazed interior that easily releases foods for quick cleanup
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
For baked beans with a rustic and authentic flavor, cook them slowly in Le Creuset's Heritage Collection Bean Pot. The deep, round body circulates heat slowly and evenly, while a slightly narrower neck minimizes moisture evaporation and heat loss. Double handles ensure a steady grip when removing the pot from the oven.
Top Customer Reviews
My mother loves it and has used it multiple times. The Flame color is gorgeous in person. She leaves it on display on her large stove.