Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware 1.7 Quart Oval Au Gr..." and save 64% off the $70.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware 1.7 Quart Oval Au Gratin Dish, White
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1-2/3-quart oval au gratin dish made of high-fired stoneware
- Non-porous enamel finish; resists odors, staining, chipping, and cracking
- Traditional scalloped side handles help ensure a secure grip during transport
- Dishwasher-safe; oven-safe up to 500 degrees F
- Measures approximately 2.5 IN 14.0 IN 8.0 IN
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware 1.7 Quart Oval Au Gratin Dish, White
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Stock Your Home|
|Item Dimensions||8 x 14 x 2.5 in||7.4 x 11.8 x 2.4 in||4.5 x 6.6 x 1.3 in||6 x 9 x 2 in||6 x 10 x 4 in||4 x 4 x 12 in|
|Size||1.7 qt||1 Quart||—||N/A||Set of 4||12 IN|
Le Creuset Bakeware: Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware 1-7/10-Quart Oval Au Gratin Dish, White
From indulgent desserts and hearty casseroles to freshly baked breads and more, Le Creuset's assortment of quality bakeware ensures perfect results from the oven every time.
Le Creuset stoneware dishes are versatile, multi-purpose designs that offer all the even-heating benefits of stoneware in a variety of shapes and capacities to fit nearly any baking, roasting or broiling recipe. Each dish features grooved handles for a sure grip, plus Le Creuset's glazed interior that protects against utensil damage, staining and odor absorption � making each dependable piece of stoneware easy to use and easy to count on.
- High-quality exterior enamel protects against metal marks and other damage
- Hard-wearing, impermeable finish fired at temperatures as high as 2192 degrees F is safe for cutting on with knives
- Unmatched thermal resistance from -65 degrees F to 500 degrees F � safe for the freezer, microwave, oven, broiler and dishwasher
- Less than 1% porosity, blocking moisture absorption which can lead to cracking, crazing and rippling along the interior
- Unique clay mixture that creates a very dense material when fired, maintaining even temperatures and preventing scorching
- Resistant to staining and flavor/odor absorption
- A perfectly color-matched palette of bold, consistent tones for easy mixing and matching with other Le Creuset products
All items in the Le Creuset stoneware range are original designs and have been hand-crafted, making each piece unique. Due to this uniqueness, there may be slight variations from piece to piece.
Le Creuset Stoneware is safe for use in the microwave, freezer, refrigerator, dishwasher, oven and broiler. The maximum oven-safe temperature is 500 degrees F / 260 degrees C.
The enameled surface is easy to clean and scratch-resistant. The enamel is completely hygienic and will not absorb odors or flavors. Le Creuset Stoneware is extremely strong and durable, and resists staining, chipping and cracking. The handles, knobs and rims have been designed for a secure, easy-to-hold grip.
Cleaning and Care
DO NOT use any Stoneware piece on the stovetop or any other direct heat source.
OVEN: Maximum oven-safe temperature is 500 degrees F / 260 degrees C. Use oven mitts for lifting at all times.
BROILER: When using under a broiler allow a gap of no less than 2-1/2 inches between the rim of the dish and the heat source.
MICROWAVE: Handles may become hot during prolonged microwave use, especially if the handles are enclosed with plastic wrap. Cover just the open top of the dish, leaving the handles exposed.
FREEZER-TO-OVEN USE: Do not place a frozen dish of food in a preheated oven. Place the frozen dish in a cold oven and set the temperature, allowing the dish and oven to heat together. Before serving always check that the center of the food is completely and uniformly hot.
CLEANING: Before the first use, wash the dish in hot, soapy water, and rinse and dry thoroughly. For most day-to-day cleaning, cool the dish for a few minutes before washing and drying, or wash in the dishwasher, allowing the full cycle to complete. Never leave a dish fully immersed in water. For removal of stubborn residues allow the dish to cool, fill with warm, soapy water and allow it to soak for 10 to 20 minutes. Wash in the usual way using a plastic brush or scouring pad if necessary.
Top customer reviews
They are truly perfection, and I wouldn't mind getting the smaller ones for desserts too!! Worth every penny and every bit heirloom quality--start you're new love affair with cooking and get them!
Most recent customer reviews
The replacement came today and there is a very large pit in the stoneware bottom.Read more