Le Creuset Set of 4 Mini Cocottes with Cookbook, Cassis
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Companion cookbook with 25 mini cocotte recipes
- High-quality exterior enamel protects against metal marks and other damage
- Hard-wearing, impermeable finish fired at temperatures as high as 2192ºf is safe for cutting on with knives
- Unmatched thermal resistance from -65ºF to 500ºF — safe for the freezer, microwave, oven, broiler and dishwasher
- Less than 1-percent porosity, blocking moisture absorption which can lead to cracking, crazing and rippling along the interior
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Whether used to serve single portions of a side dish or to decorate empty kitchen shelves, the stoneware Mini Cocotte adds attractive color and classic Le Creuset style to the kitchen or the table. Its durable stoneware construction allows it to go directly from the oven to the table. It can even store leftovers in the freezer or refrigerator if needed.
Top customer reviews
I m very happy with it and cannot wait to try out the recipes. Chicken Pot Pie, Scrambled eggs with Salmon, Coconut Flan, etc. Extremely pleased with this item and will order additional colors. Also perfect for a gift.
I got a box of Les Plats du Chef's individually wrapped pre-made frozen French onion soup from Costco, unwrapped them,
put one in each cocotte sans the lid, and cooked them in the stove within a larger container to avoid spill-over problems,
and the result was great. Ready-to-serve-French onion soup in beautiful little containers with almost no work at all!
Then I served the Caribbean blue cocottes on plates of contrasting blue, and the presentation was very pretty.
The accompanying book is nice, but quite small, and features colors of cocottes that are no longer available.
If anyone knows of another such book, it would be good to know about it.
Over-all, a great buy. Expensive, but Stuab's cocottes are even more so, though they are made from other materials
and feature other colors. Both are good for different reasons, but I like LeCreuset's design better.
Cheaper ones are available and nice, but are more likely to break over time. These are very sturdy.