Le Creuset Palm 20-piece Cookware Set
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Our Le Creuset set that includes the 10.25–inch Cast Iron Signature Skillet, 1.75 qt. Cast Iron Saucepan with lid, 4.5 qt. Cast Iron Dutch Oven with Lid, 4qt. Rectangle Stoneware Dish with lid, four 8 oz Stoneware Mini Cocottes with Lids, 8 qt. Enameled Steel Stock Pot with Lid, 6 pc. Utensil Set and a 64 page Le Creuset Mini Cocotte softcover cook book.
- Unmatched thermal resistance from -65°F to 500°F; safe for freezer, microwave, oven, and broiler
- Virtually nonstick glazed interior easily releases foods for quick cleanup; 5-year warranty; dishwasher safe.
- The inner cooking surface features a black enamel finish which requires no seasoning to seal in juices creating a succulent and tender meal
- High-quality exterior enamel protects against metal marks and other damage • Durable construction last for years. • Perfect for the freezer, microwave or oven. • Dense stoneware blocks moisture absorption to prevent cracking, crazing and rippling • Enamel finish resist scratches and stains.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Le Creuset Palm 20-piece Cookware Set
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Cutlery and More||BigKitchen||Amazon.com||DaSalla's|
|Item Dimensions||17.7 x 24.4 x 17.7 in||12.3 x 14.8 x 17 in||15 x 26 x 10 in||15 x 13 x 12 in|
|Material Type||Cast Iron||Cast Iron||18-10 Steel||Cast Iron|
|Number of Pieces||20||1||1||1|
Experience the joy of cooking with our Le Creuset 20 piece cookware set. Hand selected pieces inspired by Le Creuset's long line of kitchen classics, our Signature Series collection offers the very best and most versatile designs Le Creuset has to offer. The Le Creuset cast iron skillet features a durable black enamel finish that requires no seasoning with pour spouts on either side for drip–free pouring and a helper handle for easy lifting and greater control. The cast iron saucepan and dutch oven feature a sand–colored, chip, crack and stain resistant interior enamel that's easy to clean, handles for a secure grip, heat resistant lid knobs, and even heat distribution across the entire surface for optimal cooking. Le Creuset Stoneware is protected by a damage resistant glaze, and prevents hotspots with even heat distribution for perfectly cooked pies, casseroles and more. Enamel on Steel combines the capability of stainless steel with the style and character of Le Creuset's signature color palette. Lastly, Revolution silicone utensils ensure you won't damage your Le Creuset cookware, and are ideally shaped for specific kitchen functions like spreading, scraping, basting and more.
Top Customer Reviews
Almost everything came in retail Le Creuset packaging, so suitable for regifting if this package has more than you need; the cocottes and one of the pans came in something more like wholesale packaging (brown box stamped with the contents), although it turned out the cocottes were simply double-boxed.
This wouldn't ship to Alaska, so we had it sent to family in Ohio and picked it up on a visit. We discarded the packing peanuts and the large shipping box and put the individual boxes in our luggage. They survived just fine. Total weight of the original box was just over 50 lb, so we split the items between two checked bags.
TL;DR: I am thrilled with this purchase and highly recommend.
2. Rectangular stoneware dish and mini cocottes both have "made in China" on the bottom of them. Rectangular dish top isn't flush with dish and wobbles. Paint is not the same as the authentic creuset pieces.
Edit: After doing some research, apparently Le Creuset isn't made in France entirely anymore. Which definitely kills the elegance of the brand and certainly means that we are getting overcharged for these Chinese "knock-offs" that are considered "Le Creuset". I wouldn't buy these, I would go to your local outlet mall and put eyes on pieces that actually have "Made in France" stamped in them, because they do still exist. It's like buying an American flag that says Made in China on it...tarnishes the elegance of the brand name product.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
See the Top Rated cookware in our Cookware Reviews.