Le Creuset Revolution Silicone Spatula Spoon, Flame
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Thicker silicone with a stronger tip, dual-sided spoonula and deep bowl for mixing, stirring and serving
- Spoonula blade is curved to fits the shape of skillets and bowls, with a straight-edge tip for square and rectangular pans and dishes
- Silicone-cushioned strike zone to protect cookware and bowl rims
- Smooth elliptical-shape wooden handle with grip rings for comfortable handling control
- Tapered push/pull design for a slip-free grip
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
OXO Spatulas, Small, BLACK
Le Creuset of America Revolution Bi-Material Slotted Turner, Cerise (Cherry Red)
DI ORO Seamless Series 3-Piece Silicone Spatula Set - 600°F Heat Resistant Non Stick Rubber Kitchen Scraper Spatulas for Cooking, Baking, and Mixing – BPA Free and LFGB Certified Silicone (Black)
OXO Good Grips 3-piece Silicone Spatula Set, Raspberry/White/Green
|Sold By||—||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||DI ORO||Amazon.com|
The blade on this Le Creuset spatula spoon is thicker to break up dense ingredients and shaped with a deep bowl for mixing, stirring and serving. This dual-sided spoonula blade is curved for skillets and bowls, with a straight-edge tip for square and rectangular dishes and pans. The silicone-cushioned strike zone protects the rims of cookware and bowls from scratches or abrasions. Custom-designed in a smooth elliptical shape, the ergonomic wooden handle on this spatula spoon features grip rings for comfortable control and a tapered push/pull design for a slip-free grip. Removable silicone head is heat-resistant up to 480-Degree F, and dishwasher-safe. Perfect balance, curvature and grip, this Le Creuset tool excels in kitchen performance. The result of extensive research by an expert design team: an industrial designer, engineer and ergonomics expert, studying the geometry of cooking and baking vessels to arrive at ideal lengths and angles. Tested, evaluated and accoladed by consumers, this French-inspired tool modernizes the way home gourmets cook.