Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Le Creuset Signature Enameled Cast-Iron 7-1/4-Quart Round French (Dutch) Oven, Cerise (Cherry Red)
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 45% larger handles that provide a sure grip, even with oven mitts
- The superior heat distribution and retention of le creuset enameled cast iron
- An advanced sand-colored interior enamel with even more resistance to wear
- A larger composite knob that withstands temperatures up to 500ºF
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel that resists chipping and cracking
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Le Creuset Round French Oven (Shown in Cerise, Cherry Red).
About Le Creuset
Since 1925, Le Creuset cast iron has been recognized for its strength and durability. Cast individually in sand molds, then hand-inspected by French artisans, each piece represents a rich heritage and continues a tradition of lasting, authentic design.
- Le Creuset is focused on inspiring and empowering people everywhere to make joy through cooking. From our original enameled cast iron cookware to stoneware, stainless, silicone and more, Le Creuset has grown to offer products across a range of materials and categories that guarantees the right tool for the right job.
Le Creuset Signature Enameled Cast-Iron 7-1/4-Quart Round French Oven
Also known as a Dutch oven, this updated kitchen classic enhances the cooking process by evenly distributing heat and locking in the optimal amount of moisture. With ergonomic handles and an advanced interior enamel that resists chipping and cleans easily, Le Creuset's French ovens blend the best of the past with the latest innovations in comfort and functionality.
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking; interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling.
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks, preventing burning and sticking.
- Oversized handles provide even weight distribution and a secure grip.
- Ergonomic composite knobs are heat resistant to 500 degrees.
- Built-in lid stabilizers provide a secure, no-slide fit.
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron cookware available.
Enameled cast iron is a remarkable and robust material that performs well with modern requirements for food preparation and cooking. Whether you choose to stir-fry, slow-cook a casserole, sear a steak or bake a cake, there is a shape that is suitable. Cast iron performs well for either slow cooking or high-temperature searing.
Cast iron can be used reliably on any heat source, including induction, and with any oven or grill. It has the ability to retain heat efficiently, which allows for use of lower heat settings in stovetop and oven cooking. On the table, a hot covered dish will keep food hot for second servings.
Cast iron can also be used to keep foods cold. A chilled dish becomes an ideal cold food server on a hot summer day. It can also be placed in the freezer for food storage or advanced food preparation.
High heat temperatures should only be used for boiling water for vegetables or pasta, or for reducing the consistency of stocks or sauces. High heats should never be used to preheat a pan before lowering the heat for cooking. Cast iron retains heat so efficiently that overheating will cause food to burn or stick.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$80.65||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Sur La Table, Inc.||Amazon.com||AURAWARE||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Cherry||Island Spice Red||Cherry Red||Cherry||Silver||White|
|Item Dimensions||14.1 x 11.6 x 7 in||7 x 14 x 12 in||11.75 x 11 x 5 in||14.9 x 12.3 x 7.8 in||12.75 x 6.13 x 10.75 in||11.6 x 14.1 x 7 in|
|Material Type||Cast Iron||Cast Iron||cast_iron||Cast Iron||Stainless Steel||Cast Iron|
|Size||7-1/4 qt||6 qt||7 1/4 Quart||9 qt||5-Quart||7.25 quart|
Designed specifically to enhance the slow-cooking process by evenly distributing heat and locking in the optimal amount of moisture, the Signature Collection round French Oven blends the best of the past with the latest innovations for comfort and functionality. Handcrafted one at a time inside our Fresnoy-Le-Grand foundry for nearly a century, Le Creuset round French Ovens have been a fixture in homes and restaurants around the world for generations. Their enduring quality, wide-ranging versatility and stylish colors have made them indispensable in the kitchen and cherished around the table.
By Le Creuset
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The 5 1/2 quart pot is terrific, but it is too small for many soups, stews, etc. I can much more easily picture scenarios where people would be wishing the 5 1/2 quart had more room, while it is harder to imagine a case where this one would be too big.
Most recent customer reviews
The interior bottom now has three chips in it, separate areas but totals near square-inch area of enamel...Read more